Extremely pleasant to the touch, the Ocun Akira cotton top will provide comfort during summer holidays.
Designed by climbing company women’s t-shirt, which will optimally perform during summer trips, during bulldog sessions or on scales.
The applied cotton is very pleasant to the touch, guaranteeing high comfort. Flat seams minimize the risk of chafing. For comfort, the top has an integrated bra, which is especially useful during the activity.
Small details such as an embroidered Ocun sign or the brand’s logo add to the shirt of attractiveness. Top Akira is the perfect solution for summer days, and thanks to the typically female cut it will appeal to the majority of lovers of climbing. Materials used: 100% cotton
686 Women’s Therma Base Top
- Microbe Shield coating to inhibit bacteria growth and keep order away as you rip through your winter.
- Engulfed in the progressive street skateboarding scene in Hermosa and Venice Beach, Mike was introduced to snowboarding and found a new addiction and inspiration.
- Throughout the following years, Mike worked and rode at a local mountain in Big Bear, continually gathering and exploring new ideas.
- After finishing school at the University of Southern California, Mike realized that if he was going to do something on his own, it should begin when he had nothing to lose.
- Using punk, rap and jazz music as well as his collection of sneakers and vintage clothing as forms of inspiration, Mike got to work.
- On November 13, 1992, 686 technical apparel was formed.
- Since the beginning, 686 has been about providing innovative, fashionable outerwear and technical apparel inspired from the same Los Angeles street culture and mountain lifestyle it was founded upon.
- Products like the trademarked Smarty line of removable liners, the Times line of limited edition co-branded products, the Plexus line of minimalist shell technology featuring technical fabrications featuring exclusive Infidry waterproof innovations, the patented Toolbelt line of functional belts, and support of the DIY ethos all make up the 686 name.
- Being INDEPENDENTLY rider owned and operated and an obsession to make products progressively unique is what 686 is all about.