Ergonomic carabiner made of hot forged aluminum, d-shaped and asymmetric. Falcon Screw is a universal carabiner that will perform well in any situation, and maximum safety will be ensured by a locked zip.
The Ocun company uses in all its carabiners a K-lock type lock that is perfectly known and appreciated by all climbers and the finished snap hook does not catch any other equipment
I Love Millennium Falcon 20 OZ White Aluminum Water Bottle
Petzl – OMNI, Semi-Circle Carabiner for Climbing Harnesses
- I use this in a tri-load bearing configuration with my waist and chest harness, and a short dog-bone connecting them.
- This allows me to do helicopter work, as well as keep my center of gravity when being a litter attendant, or assisting in on-face rescues.
- It’s also much lighter than the steel one it replaces, but has a high enough kilo-newton rating for rescue work.
- A must have for any serious rescue work, or for the climber who needs a tri-load bearing carabiner.
- Gear that works the way you need it to, without complication, consistently.