Passport The best protection against theft is. secret. Comfortably hung on the neck under a shirt, or discreetly hung on the belt of the BUSHMEN passport brand is a great example of the above maximum. It provides easy access to documents, money or telephone, and at the same time it can be stored under clothing. Pockets Thanks to two zippered pockets and 3 velcro-fastened pockets your documents, money and other important things have their proper place. The comfort of the Paszportowka has so much to the touch, thanks to which the body, even in direct contact with the passport, does not sweat and provides comfort of wearing.
Security In addition, the rear of the passport is equipped with a special belt loop.
Thanks to this in a simple way you can also protect yourself against theft by dragging through the belt additional linke, which can stretch at the waist (a possible thief cutting the rope on the neck, that is where I can see STILL has no chance to circle us).
Another way to wear a passport is to put it in the field (thanks to the turnip sewn up from the rear)
and after pulling the belt over the hips, wearing it directly on the hips (for example between trousers and shirt as a so-called "moneybelt" – invisible to outside pockets) on valuable items and money).
or classically as the so-called nerke.
You can also wear it like a classic wallet.
Cheerun Men’s Outdoor Sports Hooded Windproof Jacket Waterproof Rain Coat
- Inner pocket could fit a passport, phone, wallet, or keys, to keep valuable things safe).
- It came labelled as a “6X” size, which might be the reason it was reduced.
- It fits nicely over a sport coat, suit jacket, or a bulky sweatshirt, and is a bit longer in length.
- The zipper feels a little flimsy so I’ll be interested to see how it stands up to use.
- Overall, I am happy with this jacket after a couple wearings.
- My only improvement would be sleeves are just long enough but I prefer extra long sleeves.
- Highly recommended and I received compliments on the quality.
- Got it for my brother so it was cool enough for him to wear during rainy days without looking like a raincoat.
- Think because it is water proof that it may be a little warmer than I had anticipated.
- But the fit is fine and the workman ship looks very good.
- The hood does zip off, I think someone had said that it does not in a previous review.
- It’s well water proof with fashion style, and great workmanship.
- It is however not that thick so wearing more layers underneath is advised in cold weather.
- Otherwise it’s perfect to wear this with a t-shirt inside in 50’s-60’s in the rain.
- I have not worn it outside yet since it arrived late before my trip up north.
- Size in the jacket was marked wrong but it fit perfectly.
Wantdo Men’s Hooded Windproof Rain Jacket Windbreaker Outdoor Hiking Jacket
- Mesh lining to prevent abrasion the waterproof film makes our jackets durable.
- ONE large inner chest pocket: Suitable for a passport/a wallet/a cellphone.
- ONE large inner mesh elastic pocket: Holds bigger objects like goggle, ipad, kindle.
- This jacket has lots of pockets to organize your personal items for hiking or outdoors.It keeps you organized without tying up your hands carrying thing.
- Blocks wind and water in the outside, protecting you from the elements and keeping you dry and warm.
- Made with technology that is both lightweight and breathable so that you may enjoy your outdoor activity in absolute comfort.
- After soaking the jacket in water about 5 minutes, please clean the dirt with banister brush gently.
- Do not iron, do not wring, do not exposure, please hang dry in shade.
- But the other day I was in light rain for longer and I could feel my jersey and skin underneath getting wet.
- The cap falls off if you dont pull the strings tight and it barely covers your face.
- The inside breast pocket lining was not quite finished, but that was easily corrected with thread and needle.