Plastic plugs for all types of mattresses.
– Diameter: 5-9 mm
– Caps of high quality material
– The set contains 3 pieces
– Small weight
– It finds various applications in camping conditions
Rylybons Inflatable Valve Inflatable Rib Air Valve Twist Lock for Bestway Mattress Airbed Jilong Boat Hot,Durable Replacement Screw Valve Inflatable Pool Boat Spiral Air Plug Air Bed
Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed w/Soft Flocked Top for Comfort, Built-in Pillow & Electric Pump, Bed Height 16.5″, Queen
- With its luxuriously soft, flocked top, this queen airbed is an amazing solution for overnight guests.
- The built-in electric pump plugs right into your standard wall outlet and inflates the bed in about 3 minutes so there is no need to rummage through the garage for your old electric pump or fuss with tiring hand or foot pumps.
- This deluxe 64135e also features a perimeter frame that’s helps add stability, support, and comfort.
- Plus, you don’t have to break out extra pillows since it features a built-in pillow rest as well.
- It’s been about 21 days since I bought this, it has been used for all 21 nights and it is holding up pretty good.
- It is super simple to set up and even simpler to put away.
- Takes about 3-4 minutes to inflate a bit longer to deflate.
- No deflation issues on a nightly basis at all and every few days it takes 5 seconds to flip a switch and put a little air in if I want.
- I can sit on the edge and put shoes on like it’s a chair.
- Currently using as a normal bed for 3 weeks til I finish moving, and it is the best air matress ever.
- This was easy to blow up and stayed fully inflated all night long.
- I read somewhere that it’s important to pump the mattress up and leave it inflated for a day without sitting or laying on it.
- Apparently it decreases the chance of it popping or breaking a seam.
- We had some friends stay with us a couple nights and it stayed perfectly inflated the entire time.
- We even had it sitting in the room for a couple of days after they left and it was still completely full of air.
- It never lost air, was comfortable, easy to set up and put away, stores easily.
- It was cold when I first tried it out so I put a sleeping bag and a cotton quilt under the fitted sheet which provided sufficient insulation.
- Give it a few tries until it stretches out, and then refill with air.
- The motor pump sounds like a vacuum cleaner, so nothing too loud.
- Now I have to try and figure out how I’m going to get it replaced and just hope the replacement doesn’t bust as well.
- I only removed it from the package for the very first time and set it up for a guest to use one week ago.
- Upon that single use, the item literally ripped right down the seam.
- We needed an extra bed for people who came to visit us at our apartment.
- We’ve only used it once but so far there have been no holes and no problems inflating it.
- It is great quality, easy to setup/take-down, and comfortable!<
- Easy to inflate/deflate and doesn’t go down all the time!<