HDMI cable with a length of 3.6 m, additionally HDMI-HDMI mini / micro adapter.
Cable length-3.6 m
Connector 1-HDMI Type A Male
Connector 2-HDMI Type A Male
Standard-HDMI High Speed
– Resolution up to 4096 x 2160p at 24 Hz.
– Ultra High Speed 10.2Gbps
– It supports audio / video formats:
– Dolby TrueHD
– DTS-HD Master Audio
– 7.1 and 5.1 Surround Sound
– Deep Color
HDMI mini adapter-HDMI micro: Type-Adapter
– HDMI Type A Zenska
– HDMI Type C Male
Connector 2-HDMI Type D Male
Aobiny HDMI Gold Male To VGA HD-15 Male 15Pin Adapter Cable 6FT 1.8M 1080P
- Gold plated connectors make sure superior signal transfer.
- Good Performance Home Theater interconnect for high-definition DVD players, HDTV receivers, TV sets, projectors, A/V receivers, and other HDMI-equipped devices.
- Cable transmit video signals up to 1024 x 768 pixel resolution.
- Analog signal and digital signal are hard to transfer, so please check your devices carefully before you place order.
- Please note that it doesn’t work with laptops to LCD monitor directly and that you will need an adapter box to convert the VGA signals to HDMI in the first place.only our cable is not enough.
- It only fits High Definition Player, converter is needed when connect the PC and TV.
Belkin RockStar 5-Way 3.5-mm Headphone Splitter (White)
- Attach your headphones and hear your friend’s playlist.
- Works with all MP3 and DVD players, as well as other portable media devices–if it has a mini output jack, you’re good to go.
- This is a glaring omission from the product description.
- One person turns their headphones down, ALL other headphone volumes go UP!<
- Say you have your computer audio output split into headphones and a home stereo.
- Turn your headphones down, the home stereo goes UP – and vice versa.
- Things get really complicated quick the more number of devices you plug in.
- This isn’t the fault of the manufacturer, it is inherent in its passive design.
- BUT is should be stated clearly so you know before purchase.
- I am imagining fights in the backseat of the car when someone turns their volume UP/DOWN to annoy everyone else!<
- The price was much lower than any other price I found as well.
- I have two computers connected, a subwoofer, and a desktop amp to drive some speakers at my desk.
- This device has worked to combine the signal from the two computers and to send that signal to the subwoofer and the amp.
- Seeing some of the reviews here, it seems some people have some very unrealistic expectations of this device.
- I’ll admit that my application was also unorthodox, though I would never have faulted the device if it had not succeeded.
- This is a passive device, it has no electronics in it at all.
- Whatever power is provided is divided amongst the outputs attached to it.
- As such things will happen such as the volume dropping in half when a second headphone is connected.
- Or the volume increasing on one when an inline volume adjustment is used to decrease the volume on another.
- My biggest concern was that some diodes (one way electronic circuits) were included to prevent electronic signals from flowing backwards from the intended design.
- This is not a preamp, it consumes no power so has no way to equalize or boost power among the outputs.
- If your device is not capable of driving multiple outputs it will not function as desired.
- Volume will be roughly 1/5 the volume of a single pair of headphones at max if all 5 outputs are used, this is to be expected from a passive device.
- No where does the description suggest it will amplify or boost the output from the source.
- After installing this device with multiple cables, I was able to save on cable by re-routing the connections to the most important devices without losing functionality.
- The outer shield on all the jacks are isolated from the inner shield until you plug in a stereo plug in individual jacks, and at that point, DC continuity is made at the jacks in use.
- A handy feature to ensure proper audio shielding when it is needed.
- I have used it for a listening center in my 5th grade elementary classroom.
- I actually plugged in another Belkin splitter (just a 2-jack one) into this splitter in order to have 6 students listening at one time.
- I wouldn’t try splitting the sound any further, because the more you split it the softer the sound is (low volume).
- With 6 it was fine, but any more would probably be too soft, because outside noises would be louder.
- Bewildered in the beginning how I was going to have the kiddos share them I came across this awesome multi-headphone splitter and ordered it.
- It didn’t solve world peace, but it has certainly created a more creative and cooperative learning environment in my classroom.
- This tool takes them out of an isolated experience into a larger, shared space which is definitely a skill the need for moving forward in today’s fast moving world.
- Thanks to this Belkin product, something I thought was going to be a problem actually became a collaborative solution!<
- Even just using one set of headphones the volume is much lower and less powerful than when plugged straight into the music player.
- Pretty much useless with more than two of anything plugged in.
- One of our guest who loves to watch movies here is hard of hearing, so he must use headphones.
- So we don’t disturb the neighbors, I bought this so all of us can use headphones to watch movies.
- Plus we get the full bass and loud explosions to make it a very nice personal experience for all!!