Pontoon Challenger 2 from the Sport series offers a wide range of recreational pontoons and kayaks.
All models are made of strong and durable materials.
This series is ideal for fishing and swimming on lakes and mild rivers.
– size: 295 x 137 x 43 cm,
– maximum load 255 kg
– the pontoon has 3 chambers; each separately pumped,
– they have mounts for four paddles,
– pontoons are made of vinyl with a very high strength of 0.50 mm
– they have an inflatable bottom and a safety valve,
– safe pontoon; even after leaving the main air
– Thanks to the additional internal chamber, it allows safe access to the shore
– they have quick valvesfilling and emptying,
– in the set there is also a repair year for a high strength
Intex Challenger 3, 3-Person Inflatable Boat
- Use your Challenger boat in your favorite lake or small river for a comfortable ride with upgraded features.
- Fun for the whole family, this compact inflatable vessel is the perfect boat for casual excursions on the lake or on your favorite small river.
- On the first screen that pops up, select your location.
- Click on the “Need a Boat Certificate of Origin?” option under Consumer Information.
- Enter the required information and print your certificate.
- Recently took it down some whitewater rafting that was a lot more shallow than I had anticipated and it tore a big hole in the front of the boat.
- If you have a small girlfriend, then maybe she can sit in the middle, but other than that, I wouldn’t recommend putting more than two people in this boat at a time.
- The boat is build for 3 people – but it actually only good to sit two comfortably.
- For the lightest and most compact hull (most compact when deflated I mean) this is a good choice.
- The reviews we read warned us the oars might be inferior, but, in fact there were no oars at all.) It is flimsy and insubstantial.
- We had the one use, it leaked badly, luckily had oars from our old boat to get us out and back in time.
- Well be looking to return it when we get home.from the lake.
- The paddles can be inefficient at times if there is a slight wind.
- It has double chamber so no fear of it getting a hole and sinking.
- I was a great product that didn’t tear when hitting the limestone breakdown rocks.
- We take it on the Little Spokane River in the summer and have a blast.
Intex Challenger 2, 2-Person Inflatable Boat Set with French Oars and High Output Air Pump (Latest Model)
- The inflatable boat, which fits one adult and one child, is made of super-tough 20-gauge PVC vinyl that resists damage from abrasion, impacts, and sunlight, letting you boat with confidence even near rocks or logs.
- The PVC is also unaffected by gasoline, oil, or saltwater, so you needn’t take special precautions around a motor or near a saltwater inlet.
- Construction-wise, the boat includes two air chambers for safety, an all-around grab line, an inflatable floor for comfort and rigidity, welded oarlocks, oar holders, a U.S.
- About Intex
Helping people have fun for more than 40 years, Intex is the world leader in designing and producing high-quality, innovative products for indoor and outdoor recreation.
- During the manufacturing process, highly trained Intex employees continuously monitor a wide range of factors, from the quality of the raw materials and the calibration of the machines to the making and assembly of each product.
- The goal is to produce the best possible product at the best possible price.
- We’ve used it on four trips so far, with no leaks (though the boat does come with several patches just in case).
- The included pump is marvelous in that it fills the boat with air on each up -AND- down stroke.
- The instruction booklet also includes a paper guide to insure that you don’t over-inflate the boat.
- This, I guess, would stretch out the material and cause it to weaken.
- Just line up the guide to the two marks on the boat to show when it’s inflated as it should be.
- I think if you really got crankin’ on the oars, you could tear tear the lock from the boat’s surface.
- We do a more canoe maneuver and paddle on each side from a more upright position without using the oarlocks.
- I take my grandson out on it often and we do a little fishing as well.
- Intex is a quality brand and I give this boat my big ol seal of approval.
- Not big enough for all three of us at once, obviously, but one of us at a time with my 3 year old son worked great.
- Felt very sturdy, and set up very easily out of the box at the lake.
- I have not tried fishing with it, so I don’t know if it will hold up to kids with hooks, but just for paddling around, it’s great.
- We got in (and out of) some sunken tree branches without any problems.
- If you have other oars, you might want to use them instead.
- The manual pump that comes with it is surprisingly fast and works with many other inflatable objects as well, obviousy.
- I would recommend getting a portable power inflators, although the pump that comes with it works fine, but it gets tiring pumping it up!<
- Bought one (and Prime to get it delivered ASAP) and love it.
- Three compartments means you won’t sink if you “spring a leak”.
- Can get into shallow water that a kayak or canoe can not.
- We had an electric pump already — get one of those for sure.
- Also, we tie the two together with a 50 foot rope for safety, and convenience of keeping together.
- Good size for two adults, or one adult and a bunch of gear.
- I was surprised and impressed, which is not easily done.
- This is not cheaply made, it is quite durable it seems and well constructed.
- I have some back and knee issues and sitting in the same position too long gets painful sometimes.
- I sat there fishing for about 11 hours straight and didn’t have any problems.
- We went miles from the dock and back stayed dry and comfortable.
- We had a large tackle box (smaller would have been better, it sat up so high it interfered with rowing a bit, but that was my fault), one of them keep cool bags to hold some drinks and snacks in, a minnow bucket tied to the side, a fish basket tied to the side, a net, and 5 poles.
- It wasn’t no 18′ pontoon boat, but we had no problems at all.
- The pump makes blowing it up fairly quick and easy, and deflates fast too, we even put it back in the original box to store.
- This has seen the Gulf of Mexico, rivers in North Carolina, and now the waters of MD.