The standard model of wrist protectors, which have additional strengthening on the upper and lower part of the protector.
Additionally, protectors have air-conducting material, Velcro fastening system and reflective logos for better security.
– Anatomically shaped inserts on the elbows and knee ensure stability and a perfect fit. Large domes with a ventilation system are especially suitable for beginner skaters. High-quality EVA foam with two different densities with ventilation openings and an anatomical knee collar covered with a soft, soft to the touch material offer everything you need for everyday driving.
The outer material is a very durable 600D nylon equipped with a SBR fastening system that allows you to open the protector in the back section.
– The wrist protector was equipped with two anatomic rails to protect the hand during falls and slipping.
The transmission mesh ensures air circulation and thermal comfort.The protector is very stable and stays firmly in place.
– Made of abrasion resistant, breathable materials
– Lightweight, anatomic fit and very comfortable to use
Brand: K2 Skate
Jump Rope – Best High Speed Adjustable JumpRope Set For Boxing Crossfit Exercise & Cardio Fitness – LIMITED EDITION Skipping Rope – Made For Muay Thai, Double-Unders, MMA, Men, Women, Long & Short Workouts
- You’ll be your best only when you find the equipment needed to get you there.
- Now, today is your chance to rapidly improve every aspect of your fitness at a price you can afford.
- We’ll Help You Get There – High performance bauxite bearings & a fully adjustable polymer coated wire sets your new speed rope apart.
- Our unique rope will rotate up to 4x faster than the average jump rope, perfect for double unders, boxers, muy thia, mma or crossfit training.
- Limited Edition (Only 327 Left) – We love to Provide our customers with a deep sense of satisfaction and belonging.
- Buy today and we will give you a Free 100% lifetime guarantee.
- Has a previous speed jump rope not been up to your standard?
- Benefits High intense Stunt Jumper interval training will render & ripen your body in a manor both efficient & effective.
- The Stunt Jumper speed workout can provide 3 times more calorie burn than a slow boring cardio workout.
- The Stunt Jumper allows you to easily master Stylish Stunts & Tricks including double unders Key Features & Uniqueness
• High quality bauxite Free flow bearings for effortless high speed rotation.
- Phat Grip stunt handles perfectly weighted & balanced for grip at high speed rotation
• Advanced zero kink polymer coated speed cable.
- The Stunt Jumper also comes standard with the Comp accessory kit which includes : Spare kink free pro cable, bauxite bearings, rubber protectors, rope protector.
- We are 100% confidant you will love our jump rope we are offering a 100% no risk money back guarantee.
- I didnt realize how much that changes the way i jumped.
- The only things of quality on this rope is the metal barings.
- Just thought I would share for someone who assumed the same way i did.
- I really do not like to use it unless in actual wods or competition, bc it is soo fast i feel like cheating.
- Other ropes I can do about 15 to 20 unbroken double unders.
- I am not a professional rope jumper and I only use it as part of my cardio routine in between sets, and it works perfect.
- I have minimal interruptions, the cable does not tangle and it rotates smoothly with the swivel system it has.
- I was using a cable jump rope and I was not able to get a good workout with it.
- It comes with a pouch, and you can adjust the size of the rope.
- I would recommend it for anybody that likes to do high speed jump rope and double unders.
- I do most of my jump roping outdoors and after the very first time I used it, the plastic coating over the wire was worn off completely and the wires began to frey.
- So if you are going to jump rope outdoors or on a rougher surface I would not recomend this product.
- Handles feel a bit long but it’ll just be something you get used to.
- The screws are one piece which is pretty advantageous as if they aren’t screwed tight enough they could fly off- two pieces are harder to find than one.
Buy Jump Rope – Best High Speed Adjustable JumpRope Set For Boxing Crossfit Exercise & Cardio Fitness – LIMITED EDITION Skipping Rope – Made For Muay Thai, Double-Unders, MMA, Men, Women, Long & Short Workouts here
Shock Doctor 865 Knee Compression Sleeve
- Our continual innovation in performance-driven and protective equipment is trusted fearless pro and youth athletes.
- Shock Doctor products are worn by hundreds of professional and college athletes.
- This pre-curved compression fit sleeve, designed with open patella coverage, stays firmly in place while the breathable mesh window strives to increase breathability and raise comfort levels.
- Performance Level 1: Light support for minor pain, sprains and strains allowing for daily use for an extended period of time.
- Always see professional medical advice for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, injury or irritation.
- Anatomical pre-curved compression fit sleeve design with open Patella Stabilizer.
- Breathable mesh window provides comfortable full-range of motion flex.
- Convenient finger tabs offer easy grip pull when fitting.
- N-Tex air flow vented neoprene, provides moisture wicking compression for therapeutic warmth and healing.
- These products offer light support for minor pain, sprains and strains allowing for daily use for an extended period of time.
- Compression provides soft tissue support, joint alignment, therapeutic warmth and blood flow.
- These products are intended for minor to moderate sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints allowing for use as necessary for recovery.
- Level 3 products offer medium stability and are targeted for moderate to major ligament sprains, muscle strains and unstable joints allowing for use as necessary for recovery.
- My knee, 2” below the patella center, measures about 13”, but the small seems too large and doesn’t really provide much compression.
- My advice is to use the sizing chart and think about going with the smaller size if you’re bordering two sizes.
- I feel like it’s cut larger than other Shock Doctor knee braces, the 875 in particular.
- I have a torn acl that I have been living with for the past 35 years.
- That leads to swelling and my knee feeling very unstable, like it wants to give out.
- That’s when I need some support until it gets strong again.
- Measured my knee in order to get the right size and when I received it, it felt a little tight.
- It grips very well and does slip down a little at the top, but that’s to be expected.
- I would recommend this sleeve to anyone who has a knee problem.
- First of all, it is a pull on sleeve, so you really have to tug and then it did not provide support above the knee as much as I wanted.
- And like the other reviews say it does loosen up fast and slides down after a couple wearings.
- Not at all pleased, especially since I relied on other reviews.
- I had bought one of each style and returned the closed patella without even trying it on.
- The little pull-on loops are very helpful, and it does not slide down my leg at all on a daily 6mi.
- The back slit does allow slightly better comfort with the knee bent (as compared to the Banner Therapy sleeve that I have been wearing previously – see below), but the loss of material seems to weaken the patella support a bit by comparison.
- My older Banner Therapy sleeve is of similar design, but has a double layer of foam around the patella opening, and no vent in back.
- It feels a little firmer support-wise as compared to the new Shock Doctor sleeve, but not quite as flexible.
- With no grip treads on inside and no cuffs, the Banner Therapy sleeve does slide down somewhat regularly, but it has already been washed and worn numerous times.
- I have a history of dislocations in my knee, it is unstable and my doctor requested I wear a compression sleeve brace while I’m at work or out doing day to day activities.
- This brace fits comfortably and I barely notice it while wearing it.
- Give just the right amount of support to the patella for day to day activity.
- If you do plan on buying this consult the shock doctor website for the sizing chart.
- I thought I would be a large but the medium is perfect especially since it is meant to be snug.
- This is a good product for a decent price, will definitely buy again when the time comes.
- This brace is good for minor stability it is not meant for contact or sporty activities, shock doctor has various other braces for different needs, I got a heavy duty hinged brace for running and biking and love that brace too.
- When I used it skiing, I could not keep it over my kneecap and it kept bunching up.
- I dont have to be afradi that my knee will hurt again after playing soccer or basketball.
- I do have knee problem, sometimes it hurts after playing soccer or basketball, but since I try this product.
- It is so lightweight, I barely notice that it is there, but it does help in keeping swelling down.
- It does slide down a little while running but not significantly so.
- I pull it back up every once in a while, or maybe not at all.
- If I did a marathon, I might have to pull it up 3-4 times a little.
- Completely unacceptable after only six weeks of very light wear.