This set is safety and convenience. Provides protection for the wrists, elbows and knees.
– Composite discs made of very hard and light material. Profiled so as to protect your wrists, locks and knees as well as possible, and provide comfort and full freedom of movement.
– The outer part of the wrist protectors is a stiffened insert and a soft froth.
– For knee and lap protectors-the fastening strap is a very elastic material that does not crepate movements while maintaining the protector in place.
– Velcro fasteners allow for a stable setting of the protector, even if (due to thick clothing)
we have to give up the material band.
– The whole is made of highly permeable materials, which facilitates breathing, improves comfort and pleasure derived from sport.
– Dark color of the comet.
Rollerblade Bladegear XT Junior 3 Pack Protective Gear, Knee Pads, Elbow Pads and Wrist Guards, Multi Sport Protection,Youth, Black
- The 3 Pack includes a pair of wristguards, knee pads and elbow pads in a reusable mesh bag.
- ANATOMICAL, RIGHT/LEFT SPECIFIC CAPS provide durability and protection with comfort.
- EASY STRAP CLOSURE SYSTEM keeps the pads securely in place.
- BREATHABLE MESH IN THE LINING helps skaters feel cooler and drier.
- PADS ARE CONVENIENTLY LABELED RIGHT AND LEFT on the straps to ensure they are worn properly.
- It is always better to let the hard shells absorb the impact instead of your knees, elbows or wrists.
- The high impact caps have the right amount of protection with flexibility to allow for proper skating.
- Right/Left specific pads wrap and fit better around the elbows, knees and wrists.
- The sock liner wraps around the body while the straps adjust the strength of the closure for a more secure fit.
- Weight Loss and Maintenance- Inline skating at 10mph on a regular basis not only burns about 6 calories a minute, or 360 calories an hour, but also turns fat into muscle – a double benefit.
- Wear the protective gear whenever possible to help increase confidence as well as protect the body.
- Rollerblade has helmets and a great selection of pads to choose from.
- Bladegear XT offers quality protection at a value price.
- Skating surfaces can be unpredictable depending on where one is skating and even better skaters can feel a little more confident when using Bladegear XT.
- It is designed for all skaters who want to make skating more enjoyable and safer.
- Beginners also like them because of the value they offer.
- Ideal for any type of training or casual skate session, the pads are right/left anatomically designed and the protective caps are also shaped to comfortably protect the body with a slim profiled fit.
- The durable construction, fit and protection make this a great set of pads.
- The 3 pack includes a pair of wristguards, knee pads and elbow pads packaged nicely in a reusable mesh bag.
- From pictures the XXsmall size we bought seemed to fit perfectly.
- Don’t know how much she has used them but would not have ordered the skates wo protective gear–especially wrist pads.
- Luckily I was able to have my daughter try on a size small at a store knowing that an XXS would be ideal.
- The pads fit great but the velcro strap that holds in pads securely in place is still so long that the velcro doesn’t match up (hook with loop) when pulled tight.
- The straps aren’t cheap quality and they aren’t going to fall off.
- The straps are slightly long on my 3-year-old but I was able to adjust it to fit properly.
- We have spent many hours rollerblading and these definitely do the trick!
- I think the sizes are a bit off between the knee caps and the wrist straps but they worked just fine without any rigging.
- I initially just assumed I had found yet another body flaw (fat knees?), but they were also tight on my friend’s 10-year-old sister.
- Despite the ego bruise, good price and functional product, but better sizing information and/or a more flexible fit would help.
- They are a great quality product and seems to fit her petite 8 year old frame nicely.
- He got a new set of rollerblades for Christmas and these were must have so for safety.