– Improves the resistance of the hockey stick
– It does not leave residues after deletion
– Protects stick shoulders against brushing
Length-50m or 25mm
New Renfrew 3 Pk Royal Blue Hockey Stick Blade Shaft Sports TAPE Rolls 24mmx25m
- Guaranteed to Stick on ALL Boards: Surfboards, Shortboards, Longboards, Skim Boards.
- Recommended for use on all types of hockey sticks, wood or composite.
- This tape is also great for grips on baseball bats or any other type of sports equipment.
- Shipping/Handling Discounts of 50%-75% will be offered on all domestic, multiple item purchases that can be shipped together.
- The discount will come off the shipping/handling price listed on the second, third etc.
- Positive feedback is given after payment has been made.
Renfrew Scapa Tapes, Solid Color Cloth Hockey Tape, 1″ Wide (Color Choice)
- Can be used for taping blades, grips, handles and equipment.
- Thicker, more consistent coating of adhesive creates a moisture barrier between the ice and your stick.
- This thick woven 1″ cotton cloth tape has a consistent adhesive coating that creates a moisture barrier between the ice and stick, which results in better adhesion and a longer lasting product.
- I don’t play hockey but use this to add better grip to tools and what not.
- The Black XT has the green labeled cardboard roll on the inside.
- I have purple laces on my skates, and got the purple tape to coordinate with them.
- Like one of the other reviewers mentioned, the tape wears out pretty quickly.
- He’s always used white tape and very rarely had to replace it.
- This tape needs to be replaced after every game, its not durable at all.
- It starts to rip and open during his game once it gets a little wet (he plays ice hockey).
- Easier to rip than the pro black tape but still tough (duh) and the texture isn’t my favorite.
- My daughter is super happy with it though and I got it for her so I’d say it’s worth it!<
- I don’t use it for a hockey stick, I use it on my axe handle and seems to work good.