Helmet adjustment system-Rollsys® Retention System
Construction-In-Mold (4 parts)
Weight-280g (for Unisize size)
Rollsys® is an extremely convenient and intuitive system that allows you to adjust the helmet to the size of the head.
The main task of the helmet is protection against injury and for the helmet to fulfill its functions, it must fit perfectly to the head. Lazer has always been an innovator in the field of safety, which is why his research team has developed the Rollsys system for maximum comfort and fit.
Taillight technology means you can mount the LED lamp on the back of the helmet for even greater security.
Unisize-the helmet thanks to the Rollsys® system has one universal size.
Rigidity Brace System® increases the resistance to multiple injuries.
Visor-specially designed roof for maximum sun protection.
Featherlight-helmets made in Featherlight technology are super light.
Coolmax is a quick evaporation of water, drying and breathable material for even more comfort.
Reflective-thanks to the increased reflective properties, the helmet is better visible at night.
AeroShell-optional plastic cover, designed especially for your helmet, effectively protects against rain or snow.
Fluo Color-helmets are available in a wide range of colors for increased visibility on the road.
Rollsys® system: In comparison to the standard helmet adjustment system, the Lazer Rollsys® system is a mechanism and construction completely integrated with the helmet. Thanks to the extremely simple operation of the knob located on the top of the helmet, which can be made even with the thumb while driving, the Lazer Rollsys® system allows for an extremely accurate correction of the inner circumference of the helmet.
The fit of the helmet runs smoothly and without the pressure of the head.
Thanks to the unique design that allows you to resign from the rear support without reducing safety, the Lazer Rollsys® helmets are the perfect, and perhaps the only, choice for people with a pony.
Together in the future! From the moment Lazer Rollsys® was presented at the Eurobike Show in Germany, the system has been awarded many times for innovation and unique design.
Thousands of tests carried out by users confirmed the robustness and functionality of this system.
That’s why Lazer decided to mount the Lazer Rollsys® system in each of the newly designed helmets.
Lazer O2 Road Cycling Helmet – Unisex
- I have a 58cm head, this does fit ok, but not a snug fit.
Lazer O2 Helmet
- Like us, Lazer understands that while you probably shouldn’t ride without it, a helmet can sometimes feel bulky or suffocating enough that you’d like to — especially during hot summer rides.
- For the minimalists at heart, the O2 offers 24 ventilating channels, ensuring you get airflow to every part of your head even on the stickiest, slowest climbs.
- Protection comes courtesy of the helmet’s four-piece, In-Mold, polycarbonate shell, and you can adjust the fit using Lazer’s efficient Rollsys retention system.
- Just move a dial along the top of the helmet to ensure it stays securely in place without feeling uncomfortably tight.
- The O2 is finished with reflective accents to help enhance your visibility to other road users at any time of day.
- If you have a long (‘long oval’ shape) head you are limited with all helmets (not just bicycle helmets).
- I’m around 62cm around and the only motorcycle helmet that fits me is the Arai Profile (now the Arai Signet Q).
- The only bike helmet I have found that fits me is this.
- Finally I can get a full-feature helmet with a proper fit that doesn’t look strange.
- Part of the reason this will fit many head sizes is that locking mechanism which isn’t just at the back of the head but wraps half-way around your head to your temples.
- This makes you feel snug on the sides regardless of your head shape.
- I tired the Specialized Prevail (which the Lazer beat for fit), but didn’t get a chance to try Mavic or Cask which bloggers suggested would also have models which would fit.
- The two previous ones I was in a accident and prevented me from having a serious brain injury.
- I bought it because it matches the color exactly of my Trek Fuel EX.
- The bonus is that it is extremely lightweight and it was super easy to adjust the straps.
- It also fits around a ponytail without having to fit my hair through an opening.
- I have a much more expensive helmet that just isn’t near as perfect as this one!<
- The only draw back is it did not come with optional adjuster light like cheaper model.
- I especially liked the cutout at the back center, as I ride a recumbent with a neck rest that can rub against other helmets.
- The solid yellow color is highly visible and good looking.
- One compromise is the additional step when putting on the helmet: I have to hook index fingers under flappy cable harness to keep it in place while sliding head past them.
- If you are used to conventional harness, this can be annoying at first.