Extremely functional helmet for work on the Rock Helmets brand, which will provide comfort and safety.
A great model for frequent use.Italian helmet manufacturer is well known not only to those who actively practice mountain sports, but also to all those who deal with high-quality robots.
All this is due to the polished helmet, which ensure safety for users around the world.
The Combi Work Helmet is a model that has already existed on the market for some time.
He gained considerable popularity thanks to the refinement of the structure and excellent performance. The helmet is very comfortable and functional at the same time. Properly laid interior foam is pleasant to touch and does not cause discomfort even during several hours of use.
The helmet’s circumference can be properly selected thanks to the applied system with a knob, thanks to which the adjustment is smooth and everyone will be able to quickly adjust the helmet to their requirements, which will help a wide adjustment range (54-62 cm)
The robust design of the helmet is responsible for a high level of safety. The outer shell was made of a well-known, characterized by extra-strength strength, material ABS.
He is responsible for accepting the first blow. Inside the helmet, there is a zone of expanded polystyrene, the aim of which is to capture as much of the energy as possible during the impact.
This solution makes the whole thing extremely functional and at the same time looks good, even with heavy use.
The Rock Helmets Combi Work helmet also did not forget about small but extremely important details. The two ventilators will improve the drainage of heated air, and the brackets for mounting the head enable work even during the night hours.
– Proven construction made of ABS material and foamed polystyrene
– High strength
– Attachments to the forehead
– Comfortable interior
– Fast regulation of the circuit in the range of 54-62 cm.
Fixing of the head-Yes
Shell-ABS, expanded polystyrene
Weight-approx. 418 g;
Adjustment range-54-62 cm
Brand: Rock Helmets
Salewa Men’s Raven 2 GTX Mountaineering Boot | Mountaineering, Alpine Climbing | crampon Compatible, Gore-Text Breathable Waterproof Liner, Vibram Sole
- VIBRAM WRAPTHREAD COMBI SOLE: A lightweight Vibram sole and the dual-density Bilight Technology midsole offer increased comfort during travel in mixed and technical terrain.
- FULL RUBBER RAND: Durable 360° full rubber rand, and stiff crampon compatible midsole.
- The Raven 2 GTX offers stability, durability and performance, all in a lightweight construction.
- The crampon-compatible Vibram WTC sole offers traction and surefootedness over rough terrain without compromising comfort due to its overlapping construction and Anatomical Cuff.
- Inside the durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort even in changing weather conditions.
- Will update more once they are broke in and have the right configuration of socks.
Liberty Mountain Combi Rock Helmet
- Four headlamp clips keep your lamp fixed for after hour or predawn adventures.
- On a rescue this week it was not noticeable weight wise and was not hot in the desert sun 75deg F.
- I like the durable padding that won’t get sweat saturated.
- I went canyoneering in Utah over the summer and this was just the ticket.
- It saved me from so many bumps and bruises and it held up perfectly.
- It was everything they had hoped it would be and fit her perfectly!<