The latest Wilson Impact Pro 900 rocket.
The new Wilson Impact Series missile uses V-Matrix technology-it increases the center point of the impact. Increased head to generate a stronger impact.
The rocket has systems:
– Power Strings-Technology that improves the strength of the load
– V-Matrix Technology-Reinforced construction and frame profile
ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 8 Volleyball Shoe
- Truss tic System Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Known as a longtime favorite of beginner and intermediate court players, the latest Gel-Rocket incarnation features our stabilizing Truss tic system technology, gum rubber on the outsole for traction and our signature forefoot gel cushioning system.
- The mid sole and toe support materials are either lacking or feel kind of cheap (previous versions incorporated the ASIC lines into the eyelets as reinforcement, which allowed you to pull these tighter and eliminate any lateral sliding).
- They have the same size and feel as previous versions which is why I continue to buy these.
- I have only worn these for walking around to break them in but feel confident they’ll be good once I start jumping around on the court and in the gym.
- He’s just getting into the sport and needed some nice shoes.
- They fit true to size and he said they have good grip and support.
- Not sure how long they will last but for his first pair this was a great buy.
- This is my second pair in 3 years and I play almost every other day.
- I use it for badminton, light enough and great support for heel and arch.
- Soles are mostly gum rubber so perfect for gym floors, I don’t let them touch anything but gym floors so I don’t know how long they would last on concrete.
- The shoes never wear out inside and hold up fairly well outside.
- After reading several reviews I decided to buy a pair and find they more than fit the bill!
- Excellent grip, great style and fit make them perfect for indoor sports!<
- I like the ones with gum sole for part of the shoe sole.
- I play once a week in a league and n tournaments so they get a lot of use.
- That will have me searching for a different shoe next time.
- I’ve been using them weekly for about a year and they still look and feel relatively new.
- Its very comfortable to wear on even using ankle support.
- I’m currently a Varsity player in High school and it’s a really great shoe.
ASICS Women’s Gel-Rocket 8 Volleyball Shoe
- If my review was useful, please consider hitting the “helpful” button; thanks.
- Unfortunately all the good models have been discontinued so I tried this along with 3 other models currently on sale.
- This shoe has a hard and flat foot bed with no arch support.
- I have a medium foot width but this shoe does not hold the front part of the foot well for side to side movement, regardless of how tight one pulls the laces from the beginning of where the laces start.
- Great just like the previous Asics Gel rocket shoes that I had from 4 years ago.
- Every year or two they seem to change the design, and this new V8 version is disappointing.
- Not only did the shoe feel a little smaller than usual, but the whole sides are vinyl now, there is no fabric under the striped pattern to allow the shoe to breathe.
- I couldn’t tell from the photo until I zoomed in to check it after I received the shoe.
- There’s so much vinyl there, I am afraid it will crack after I use it for a while, so I sent them back and will try to get some of the V7’s.
- I’m giving it 3 stars only because I suspect they’re still the same good shoe on the inside.
- They are lightweight and provide enough support for lateral movement.
- You may not as much mileage as you would a regular tennis shoe, but that is fie because they cost much less.
- They also last longer than Mizunos and Nikes we have tried in the past.
- I do a ton of jumping and these also have lateral support.
- However , if you have a wide foot I would recommend going up a size or so .