Klodka traveling on the key. Perfectly securing your luggage on the trip. It is compatible with most zip locks in travel bags, suitcases and backpacks.
Thanks to the hardened steel, it is very durable, robust and indestructible.
– TSA certificate,
– Self-locking mechanism,
– 2 keys included,
– Dimensions: 20x38mm
TSA Luggage Lock 2 Pack – Mini Travel Lock – 3 Digit Combination – TSA Approved for Suitcase, Backpack
- Besides a regular cable, we even add a replacement cable with a tiny skull figurine.
- FLEXIBLE: Compared to those metal shackle locks, this low profile features a flexible steel cable that makes threading it through small zipper much easier.
- SIMPLE: It takes less than 10 seconds to set your own combination with the detailed instructions and pictures.
- The dials move smoothly and are clearly visible through the edge windows.
- HEAVY DUTY: Tough and durable zinc alloy casing and ultra-strong steel cable were designed to provide you a lifetime of security.
- MORE TO EXPLORE: Besides used on luggage, it’s perfect for so many other applications.
- You could use the locks on your backpack while on the buses, in subways and etc.
- And in the home, it can help keep your valuables locked from naughty kids.
- This Travel Luggage Lock would be a perfect fit for you.
- This sleek and low profile lock can’t even get noticed on your luggage, seems more like it was meant to be there.
- No key needed – Set your own combination in 10s!<
- Flexible steel cable – Makes threading it through small zipper much easier.
- Save your time – The TSA keyhole on the bottom makes it can be unlocked and relocked by TSA agents.
- Smooth and clear dials – Large dials with easily visible numbers make it easy to line up the numbers correctly.
- Tough zinc alloy casing – All luggage locks are tested for strength and durability before shipping to you.
- It can withstand the worst treatment that the airport can dish out.
- For lockers – Whether in the dorm room, library or gym, TESSAN locks will help to prevent forced entry and theft.
- For luggage – Have a piece of mind that your belongings are safe and intact during travel.
- For boxes, cases and more – The flexible cable can go through all kinds of hole, keeping things from the kids or protecting your valuable information from others.
- Turn dials to set your combination, make sure the numbers be aligned with the notch.
- Press the unlock button, and the reset button will pop up.
- The locks came in time, it includes 2 locks, each lock has a normal cable and an alternative cable.
- The cable is made of steel, looks sturdy and durable, it’s flexible, it’s really suitable for a small or narrow zipper, the drawback is it’s not suitable for a large strap loop.
- It’s advanced lock by using the combination number as the key instead of a physical key that need to bring with and keep somewhere, besides the combination numbers can be set at will.
- They kept her suitcases secure from the time she put them on to the time she reached her destination.
- It keeps my lunch bag secure in the refrigerator at work.
- Despite the refrigerator’s separate lock, someone stole my lunch.
- And if you’ve ever been hungry at work, you’d know that this solution is worth the expense.
- I worried every time, but I didn’t find what kind of lock I like.
- Now I bought these locks and I will use them to protect my luggages.
- Also, each one of them has two heads with different shapes, which not only offer an option of appearance, but also a plan B if one of the heads get lost.
- At first glance they’re ok but you can unlock without having code.
- I guess they would work in the sense that it would be obvious someone was trying to tamper with it but to me not worth it.
- Build: Solid metal with raised ridges all over it for grip.
- I heard that some luggage can opened during the trip so I need to lock my baggage.
TSA Luggage Locks (2 Pack) – 4 Digit Combination Steel Padlocks – Approved Travel Lock for Suitcases & Baggage
- TSA Approved Locks allows TSA screeners to inspect your luggage without damaging the locks.
- Numbers are easy to maneuver, reset and set to your own preferred passcode.
- Package includes: 2 High Quality TSA Locks (no plastics) and comes with a 3 Year Warranty.
- Discourage the thief more than 3-digit locks which often can be cracked within 10 minutes.
- Easily spot your luggage at the baggage claim area thanks to the locks vibrant color.
- Not Only Limited To Travel
The TSA Locks can also be used for anything that a padlock could be used for, such as:
Smaller lockers & cabinets, cases & bags, chains, hasps and more.
- We Provide:
✓ 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
✓ 3 Year Warranty
✓ Secure Payment & Shipping
✓ Genuine Customer Care
How does the Money Back Guarantee work?<
- If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of the product within 60 days,
simply reply to the shipping email that you will have received from us and
let us know about the issue.
- Where a standard luggage lock can be helpful is in preventing an airline employee from reaching into your luggage and stealing your valuables – something that happens far more often than people realize.
- Any luggage lock should be effective in preventing this, as baggage handlers at most can spend a few seconds on each piece of luggage.
- Unfortunately, most luggage locks only have a three-digit lock, which amounts to a mere one thousand possible combinations of digits.
- That may sound like a lot, but hotel cleaning staff can easily go through all possible combinations in a matter of minutes.
- Since most people use the same combination on all their locks, that means that once they figure out your combination on one piece, they can gain access to all your items.
- By adding another digit to the combination on these locks, that increases the number of possible combinations by an order of magnitude.
- So if it takes a hotel employee ten minutes to go through 1000 combinations, it will take them at least 100 minutes to go through 10,000 combinations.
- These luggage locks are solidly built and the combination is as easy to set as with most 3-digit locks.
- I will be able to see them from a distance at the airport to distinguish my luggage from everyone else’s luggage.
- When I received them I had not yet watched the company’s tutorial video.
- Even my friend thought they were defective after trying to help me to figure out how to create a combination code.
- But after I watched the tutorial video on there website […] then I understood how to create my own combination code for locking/unlocking these locks.
- I just received these locks through the mail and I am very satisfied with these locks.
- The seller answered my question effectively which I liked.
- They were easy to use; the instructions were clear and easy to follow.
- When we went to pick up our luggage after our arrival in Florida, my lock was on and in good shape but my husband’s was nowhere in sight.
- On the last night of our cruise, our luggage was placed out in the hallway as instructed, before we went to bed.
- I’ve cruised before and in the past, I was uneasy leaving my things out in public spaces.
- This lock made me feel secure that no one was going to open my bag and take something.
- They could still walk off with the entire bag but this lock gave me some peace.
- Upon our return, I responded to an email from the supplier and after telling them how much I liked the locks, I mentioned that my husband’s lock disappeared on the first leg of our journey.
- I received an email back stating that they were sending out a replacement.
- Assuming one can try out each combination a few times in a second, it will take a fraction of 1000 seconds = 16 minutes or just a few minutes to open.
- Watch the instructions to set the combination on company’s web site (a little better and clearer than reading the instruction that come with the locks).
- The numbers are a bit shiny making it somewhat difficult to read.
- Finally I found a luggage lock that I would depend on!!<
- The weight on hand feels like heavy-duty constructed and I believe they are.
- The “clicks” on each digit tumbler are so clean without freeplay, implying that the locks would last a very long time.
- Also, I found no problem with customizing the PIN combo.
- I am going to replace all of my 3-digit locks with these, and I would strongly recommend you to do the same.
- Very easy to set the combination – just watch the short video link provided in the instructions.
- I was checking in a weekend bag that had no obvious place for a lock.
- The loop on this lock was thin enough (and strong enough) to pass through the eyeholes of the double zippers on my bag.
- I will be buying a few more of them to leave on every bag I have!<
- They’re great little locks that are easy to use and reset.
- I love the bright colors because this does not get lost.
- I had a friend tell me these are really easy to pop open, and you know what I’ve always said about locks, they keep the honest person who might be thinking twice about going the other way honest.
- You can only hope for so much, and I think this will discourage any but the most determined thief.
- Will definitely buy again (if TSA ‘steals’ yet another lock off of my luggage).
- Setting the combination was easy, and I’m already good to travel!<
- Bell hop snapped it open in 1 second with nothing more than a screwdriver.