Tennis racket Roger Federer Junior.
The Roger Federer Junior rocket series is a proposal for young players, Federer fans and the Wilson brand. Very light and easy Wilson design-great for developing tennis skills.
The rocket uses QuadriForm technology for more stable control.
The frame has been aerodynamically shaped, the rocket is also equipped with a factory cut and a 3/4 cover.
Rakietka 19 ” – For children from 2 to 4 years old
Rakietka 21 ” – For children from 5 to 6 years old
Rocket 23 ” – For children from age 7 to 8 years
Baton 25″- For children aged 9 to 12 years
Rocket 26 ” – For children aged 9 to 12 years
Wilson Junior’s Roger Federer Tennis Racquet
- Today, we’re still building, relentlessly pushing the limits of performance and design to equip a new generation of players with products worthy of our name.
- Might be a bit heavy for a 8 year old boy, but he’s been getting used to it quickly.
- I tried it myself and didn’t notice vibrations, was well balanced and the string was okay.
- I think it’s a really good racquet for a 8-10 year old kid.
- The price is also very acceptable, much lower than most local places around us.
- Measured her fingers from tips to floor to ensure proper size.
- I noticed that he has been using it already and playing with it in his back yard.
- This racket offers below average performance for a below average price.