A handy bag made of high quality materials for carrying rolls or lyzew, fastened from the top to a double zip. Possibility of carrying in two ways-by the handle in the hand or by hanging through the frame on an adjustable belt. In the upper part of the bag has a mesh, thanks to which the appropriate air circulation is maintained-useful when transferring wet lyzew. Four plastic beds are placed on the bottom part.
Material of execution-600D / PU nylon<
Color-black / red / gray
Athletico Ice & Inline Skate Bag – Premium Bag to Carry Ice Skates, Roller Skates, Inline Skates for Both Kids and Adults
- Large center pocket can hold a change of clothes, pads, etc.
- The large center pocket can hold a change of clothes, pads, or other small accessories.
- The small outside pocket is meant to hold your cellphone and keys.
- The bag is rounded out with a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with metal hooks.
- The back of the bag features a mesh pocket meant to hold a standard sized water bottle.
- Exactly what I wanted.separate sections for each skate.
- Very roomy) and enough space in between to put extra stuff.
- I wanted this bag for skating at the beach and being able to bring extra shoes with me for when we stop at a restaurant (most places wont allow skaters on premises so a clean shirt, or shoes and such can carry along in bag while skating).
- I have used it already a lot and will probably order 2 more for my daughters who also skate and have blades.
- Love that the skates are in two separate pockets with zippers and I can fit my blade protectors in there on my skates also.
- Plus a compartment in between the skates with a zipper to place more treasures ( socks, gloves, 1st aid kit etc.) it also has a lot of room.
- There’s a smaller zippered pocket on the outside for your lace tightener key, car keys, etc.
- Zipper tracks are so cheap, that when you go to zip the bag, the zipper won’t keep the tracks closed, allowing the skates and your gear to fall out because the tracks won’t stay shut.
- The bag is nicely sized, and otherwise seems like it would be great, other than the zipper problem.
- One was to hold rollerblades and the other was for my ice skates.
- One works fine, fits my skates on either side and a change of clothes in the center zip pocket.
- I don’t need too much gear other than that, and so this works.
- However, the second one I got, the zipper broke literally the first time I tried unzipping the pocket.
- So far, the other one is doing ok, but it hasn’t had a lot of use.
- Looks like the zipper problem was one of this cases that occur once in a few thousands.
- I should say it fits my knee, wrist and elbow protection fits fine.
- She really likes it and her skates fit well in the bad …
- Everything fits into he bag, even her helmet and extra clothes.
Epic Skates Limited Edition Smile Roller Skate Bag, Pink
- Store your valuables in the convenient side pocket, identify your Property with the plastic ID card holder and even fit a few accessories in the roomy main compartment, along with your skates.
- It is nice and small and she can carry her bag on her own.
- I bought the same bag different pattern, and it fits my womans size 7 rollerskates and a few other items like socks, cell phone, and small bottle water.
- Ended up adding her monogram to the side for a personalized touch.
- It’s a perfect size and seems very durable – she has used it 10x and so far – really good .
- Perfect for my granddaughter’s new skates she will be receiving for her 6th birthday inside this bag and will last her through her tween years for sure!<
- It holds her skates, socks, gloves, hat, and a drink/snack.
- It was so small, her parents could barely fit the roller blades it it and none of her protective gear.