Brake for cube rollers, which can be easily assembled and removed-it is interchangeable. It is worth having such not only attached to the rollers, but also as a spare element-you never know when it can be useful, and security should never be underestimated.
The brake was made of durable and resistant to various types of damage (including mechanical) material.
The brake is an offer from the Vivo brand and is compatible with all PW-149 series roller models.
– Removable roller brake
– Material: PVC
– total brake height 4.6 cm
– brake base 5.2 x 3.7-4.2 cm
– fixing: 3.1 x 3.1 cm
Foam Roller, LuxFit Premium High Density Foam Roller – Extra Firm With 3 Year Warranty
- Foam Muscle Roller helps to relieve Muscle Tension and increase Muscle Reflexology.
- EXTRA FIRM FOAM ROLLER – Molded polypropylene foam technology has a 2 lbs.
- Smooth surface, Will not lose its shape after heavy use, and Repels Liquids.
- Black Foam Rollers are great for Back Pain and Back Exercises.
- This foam roller is inexpensive and doesn’t flake or have any pieces come off when using, as some other rollers can.
- The different size variations are nice because it allows you to order for what you need.
- I in heavy and moderate manners and we haven’t noticed any bending or shape changes to it.
- It’s a solid roller and 3 fees is all I’ll ever need although my wife will beg to differ and say 4ft is absolute minimum.
- She has another one and she said this one was more firm than the one she has (which is a good thing).
- She was pleased with the size, firmness & overall quality of item.
- If you find my review helpful, please press the helpful button.
- Makes my spine click back into alignment when rolling out, and great for working out knots in my quads, hamstrings, etc.
- Ever woken up in the morning with a sort of pinched feeling in your back that no amount of stretching seems to relieve?
- My roommate had a really tight back that was causing him pain when he breathed, and he tried the roller and it brought him relief (If you have that much back pain, you should probably see a doctor, but the roller did help him).
- My boyfriend started lifting again and his back was really tight and uncomfortable, and stretching/yoga wasn’t helping.
- I never would have guessed that what is basically a chunk of foam would be so useful, but it is one of the best purchases I’ve made this year.
- I need this roller to keep my muscles fresh- I lay on my side on top of the roller and use it to roll out my IT band, and I also lie down on it with my back on top, to roll out my back and crack my spine.
- I LOVE this roller and wouldn’t know what to do without it.
- It’s very light, and you can carry it around with you as well.
- They are all athletes and rolling out their muscles has become an integral part of their training, and they wanted a roller to use at home and not just they one their schools provided.
- The roller is dense enough to support their weight for the variety of “exercises” they do with it.
- They roll out their muscles before training, and also use the roller for post-training recovery.
- Since they have been using a foam roller they have greatly improved their flexibility which helps in their respective sports.
- Using the roller is supposed to reduce injury, and that seems to be the case with my kids but I also can’t say it’s because they started using foam rollers.
- I can say my kids are susceptible to back pain, but since the one started rolling his back he has eliminated the back pain he was experiencing.
- We have tried the foam rollers with all the bumps on them and did not like them at all.
- I am surprised at how something so light can support our weight without any give.
- If you have an office job where you’re at a desk from 9am – 5pm like I do, do your back a favor and get this roller; your back and posture will thank you.
- Note: At first usage, you will be sore (at least I was), but stick through the pain and soreness from using it once or twice, and as you continue to use it, your tight muscle pain and knots go away.
OPTP AXIS Foam Roller – Firm Density, Black
- Relieve tight or injured muscles, perform self-myofascial release on trigger points and knots, self-massage soft tissue and roll away soreness.
- Use the high-density roller to roll out tough muscle adhesions in the heavier lower extremities including the iliotibial band (IT band), piriformis, hamstrings or quads.
- The heat-molded roller will not break down or lose shape after moderate to heavy use.
- Available in regular 36″ length or shorter lengths for portable convenience.
- Also available in half-round versions with flat side for stability, balance, and core exercise.
- Easily cleaned with soap and water or antibacterial wipes.
- He suggested a roller to release the muscles of my back post-workout.
- He also suggested I use it a couple times a day when taking breaks from working at my comptuer.
- He also said that it might hurt initially – and he was right.
- The firmness of this 36″ long by 6″ in diameter roller I would say is extremely firm, bordering on downright ‘hard’.
- I do have fibromyalgia and some days I’m just more pained that others.
- Bearing that in mind, it may be perfect for users who are not tender to the touch.
- I work out with weights 3-4x’s a week which includes pull-ups and heavy weights.
- That’s unusual for fibro patients, but it’s who I was before that diagnosis so I keep it up and manage the pain with non-drug interventions such as stretching.
- This roller helps me to stretch my back and while painful most of the time I’m doing it, it does release the knotted up muscles.
- If you have a similar condition or arthritis, this roller may pain you – until you stop and then you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
- I weigh 145 pounds and I’d be surprised if a person weighing 200 or more wouldn’t feel the same way.
- It’s made of compressed bits of foam, and short of the dog using it as a chew toy – it’ll most likely last me for years to come, even with daily use.
- In addition to stretching my back, the roller works the kinks out of my arms and legs too.
- OPTP makes makes a more expensive Pro series roller with a colored surface that avoids the styrofoam-like texture of this cheaper roller, and for heavier use you may prefer that one.
- Some reviewers commented that the roller in this review seems to be hard.
- You can make it seem softer by rolling it all the way or part way in a yoga sticky mat–wrapping 2 turns makes it medium hard, wrapping all the way makes it quite soft.
- You can roll on this wrapped roller (allowing the mat to roll and unroll by 1-2 turns as you use it) and then remove the sticky mat when finished.
- For moderate use in the home this roller works just fine.
- With multiple users in a physical therapy or gym setting, you may prefer the more expensive Pro series roller.
- At first you may feel discomfort as your body is pounded back into form like clay, but after awhile, your body will get used to it and you WILL feel much better.
- Whenever my knees start to hurt/get tight, low quad/hammy rolling adjusts them right back to where they need to be.
- Whenever my lower and mid back feel out of sorts, a few body rolls on this wondrous item and I am back in action.
- Note that the black roller is the stiffest one and the other colors such as silver, blue and green all reference a lower level of firmness (thus are softer rollers).
- The level of stiffness you select should be based on either what your PT suggests you use or based on your condition.
- I have had regular back aches and shoulder strains for numerous years due to over working my body with yard work during the summers and exercising regularly every week of the year.
- I periodically see my chiropractor for adjustments but they only last for a week or two and then I need readjustments.
- I use the roller twice a day (early AM and late afternoon or night) for no more than 5 minutes per roller session.
n short, the product works superbly in that it substantially reduces and in some cases eliminates my aches and strains after only a 5 minute session.
- I will admit I was very skeptical that the roller would make such a difference but the reality is it has made a huge positive difference.
- I no longer need my PT, and I see the chiropractor much less, and I reduced my aches and strains to hardly noticeable.
- Also I highly recommend the 36 inch length because it allows you to better iron out your muscle aches from back to butt and across the spine when using the roller top to bottom along your spine area.
- When using the roller left to right – wide area – across your shoulder blades, it irons out knots in your muscles and rejuvenates the sore area within minutes.
- I’ve heard no complaints so it must be working out fine!<
- I like the firmness of this roller over the softer ones.