Rollerblade Flash Plus Junior Three Pad Pack 2016
- No matter how experienced you are at inline skating, you never know when you may take a tumble.
- To be protected from the unexpected, the Flash Plus 3 pack provides 1 pair of wrist, knee, and elbow pads.
- Each pad is anatomically designed and crafted with anti-abrasion material and shock-absorbing gel inserts.
- This, combined with Coolmax mesh materials, will give you the perfect combination of style, protection, and breathability for any casual skate or fitness skating session.
- Hard to know when buying wether they will fit right or not.
- The straps do not allow to tighten more so they won’t stay in place as they are too loose.
K2 SPORTS Junior Skating Pad Set
- They are much higher quality than I expected, they have the same level of protection as adult pads just sized for kids.
- The xs fit perfectly for my daughter so I think if you have six or seven year old you may want to go a size up.
- It is hard to tell knee from elbow pads, in fact I don’t know if there is a difference between the two.
- They are a little big but still wearable so some room to grow into.
- Hard to tell knee pads from elbow pads and children will have a difficult time putting them on themselves.
- They do, however, offer excellent protection when worn properly.