GILBERT balls are designed to ensure optimal use in all conditions.
The Gilbert OMEGA football is suitable for every level of advancement: club, training and recreation.
– standard grip
– Truflight ™ valve Valve
– 3-ply made of polibawelny and cotton laminate
– durable rubber plating surface
– hand sewn
Gilbert Photon Match Rugby Ball (Size 5)
- Perfect for game play or elite-level training that requires perfect accuracy.
- I was very happy to get it, i have been looking for a good rugby ball for a while and the shipping is always ridiculous on them.
- Finally got it and it is hand made and the craftsmanship is great and this ball has incredible grip.
- On top of all that it came in earlier than the date which is always good!<
- And the ball lost its shape by the time it got to my home.
- It looks like it will stand up to the punishment ahead.
- If used it one time and it’s almost no paint in the ball.
Gilbert Omega Rugby Ball
- The Omega Rugby Ball from Gilbert is a size 5 ball ideal for club, schools and junior rugby.
- Kick-off ready as soon as you take it out the box the hand-stitched design conforms to all World Rugby specifications.
- The 3 ply polyester laminate maximises energy transfer between the boot and ball for an added boost to your game.
- A unique Ellipse Truflight Valve redistributes weight along the seams for greater rotational stability and accuracy.
- I use it any time I play rugby, and it does a great job of being the ball.
- It can’t be easy being kicked around like it does, but like a true champion it continues to ball.