Adidas Galaxy 2 M shoes are made of textile and synthetic materials. Footwear laced.
Outsole of the outer rubber-adiWEAR is a permanent type of rubber used to complement the outer soles of shoes in the most common contact with the ground.
The shoes have a system AdiPRENE-is a material material that is located in the front of the shoe. It allows better knocking out and gives more dynamics to the next step.
– men’s running shoes
– upper made of breathable mesh
– reinforced toe area
– inner sole with adiprene system-shock absorbing shock
– outsole made of abrasion-resistant rubber adiwear
– Supercloud midsole provides extra cushioning and comfort at every step
– breathable mesh ensuring adequate ventilation of the foot
– sides reinforced with synthetic leather panels for a better fit of the uppers tofeet
– reinforced tab for better stability
Model-Galaxy 2 M
Color-blue and navy (AF6690)
TECHNOLOGIES: AdiPRENE-Very system a calming material, used to cushion the anterior part of the foot, providing a responsive, dynamic reflection of the tip of the foot. adiPRENE-is a lightweight, smashing impact material with excellent elasticity, used in the front of adidas footwear for shock absorption and for a dynamic, responsive feeling. adiPRENE-can be used as the midsole or as a separate front part of the shoe.
– Supports the natural movement of the foot
– It allows better knocking out
– Minimizes the risk of injuries to the anterior part of the foot
Extraordinary permanent, non-marking
type of rubber, mainly used as a supplement to the outer sole, protects the sole against abrasion and excessive wear.
The AdiWEAR system provides:
– Adequate shoe adhesion
– The elasticity of the shoe
– The weight of the shoe
adidas Men’s Galaxy 3 m Running Shoe, Black/Black/Black, 7.5 Medium US
- A breathable air mesh upper stretches around the foot, while cloudfoam gives you ultra cushioning.
- It’s light and comfortable except the plastic part is giving me a sore on the top of my foot.
- The textile so thin at the front part that my big toe made a hole thru the fabric.
- Nice and comfortable shoes for a few months, if you are ok with this, go for it.
- In case you looking shoes for longer time period, pick a more durable Adidas.
- This is what they said: I am sorry to hear that the shoes you purchased were not suitable for balance and agility on all court surfaces, however, the Barricade, Adizero, and Novak shoes are.
- Despite this, I may still keep them because they are lightweight and comfortable for general walking.
- I will stick with ultraboost for running and Galaxy3 for walking!!<
- Bought for family member who has painful feet and these are the most comfortable shoes he has owned.
- Added to which, although they are a running shoe, they are all black and don’t look out of place in social settings.
- This one fits like it should and doesn’t leak water in from the bottom when raining (yes that was an actual issue I found with some).
- It’s also very breathable but contrary to what the photos might look like the bottom is not ventilated (that’s what I thought).
- I’ll probably order another pair and just size down by a half size (they are a little longer than expected).
- You have to pull back a piece of cheap fabric to lace the shoes, and the fabric looks like it would rip with any amount of effort.
adidas Men’s Galaxy M Trail Runner
- Breathable uppers are reinforced for rugged trail conditions and traxion outsole grips dirt, rock and roots, so you can hit the trail with confidence.
- Not much cushioning in the front, not great for high impacts in the front and back.
- While they do have plenty of grip for trails, the sole is a harder rubber which makes them slippery on solid, smooth indoor surfaces.
- And I don’t know if it’s the materials used, but these make my feet STINK!!!!
- Never had smelly feet till these, right from the start.At least they look nice.
- These benefit from having the vinyl/plastic reinforcement near the outside of the shoe that prevents the scuffing and tearing a kid normally does to the shoe.
- They’re comfortable and he loves the coudfoam inside for comfort.
- I wont purchase this model again for those reasons but will stay with Adidas over all.
- They did not hold my foot inside, heel would slip out and lateral stability was not so good.
- Maybe good for trail walking but not running or more demanding terrain.
- But as I haven’t broken it in and haven’t time to test it I can’t rate it properly.
- Otherwise these are of the good quality of fit and finish I’ve come to expect from Adidas.
- They’re light weight with a tread that feels secure on even the loosest trails.
- It’s almost part of my routine wear now due to the comfort level.