Competition scooter equipped with a 200mm diameter circle.
Deck-extruded and milled aluminum with exchangeable grindplate, width 115mm / 4.52″, steering wheel at 82o, polished steel brake
Steering wheel-enlarged and reinforced steering column, rubber handles, height 580mm, width 480mm, Two-sided system with M5 screws
Fork-milled and pressed from the mold, maximum size 110mmx24mm collector
Reverse folding system –
EPIKGO Premier Series Hover Self Balancing Board Scooter w/ Bluetooth Speaker 8.5″ All-Weather Tire Hover Through Tough Road Condition [Premier Series, Model: EL-ES03R]
- Underwent and passed 159 tests regarding safety regulations, meaning no potential fire hazards.
- Equipped with 400W Dual Motor that can power through any road condition and easily handles road bumps, harzards and slope as steep as 18 degree.
- With our main concern being the safety and user experience of our customers, we did a complete overhaul focusing on the hardware and software within our boards, making the EPIKGO Self-balance board 100% certified for safety.
- Our EPIKGO self-balancing board is expertly designed using dual gyroscopic digital sensors which seamlessly adjust the ride to your body’s weight and natural movements.
- The EPIKGO Premier is sleek and smart construction ensures durability and safety on every type of terrain.
- It has performed better than expected, taking hills I did not think it would be able to with a 200lb man riding it.
- Overall, the premier model is great for a mature individual.
- The wife bikes while I ride and it works out wonderfully.
- I really can’t say anything bad about it, but would have like to have seen a removable cover for the power plug receptacle, but that is extremely minor, and easily solved as a small cap can fit it.
- My parent ordered this high-end premier version from Epikgo since it comes with bluetooth and pretty fast speed.
- The board itself looks really solid and bigger than I expected.
- It took less than 10 mins for me to learn how to ride, my goal is to become a professional rider in next few weeks then I will upload a video!
- I had a lot of fun just riding this around the park today!
- I hope the Epikgo manufacturer comes with some wearable safety gears in the future, it will help a lot!
- Please check the board’s serial and info to ensure you get what you ordered b4 unwrapping.
- As for the board, it’s awesome and haven’t had any issues yet.
- My son is 8 and finds it pretty easy to maneuver, albeit at lower speeds.
- The riders position makes for a little problem with high center of gravity so he squats a bit to better counter the effects.
- If he were a little older, I would have gotten him the Skateboard version this same company offers.
- Seems like it would be a blast to ride and the high center of gravity wouldn’t be much of an issue.
- I normally don’t rate like this but others must be warned.
- So says my son, who received this as a Christmas gift from me.
- The greatest thing about this model seems to be the sheer ease of learning curve, that is, in about 10 minutes he was riding it like a pro!
- By the way he is an adult, of average size and weight, with normal athletic ability).
- Within about 30 minutes of the first battery charge, I did see him “wipe out” one time, though it was likely the fault of his balance and not the hoverboard, so no harm done, and he was unhurt.
- Also, the board simply slid a few feet, stopping almost instantly which I’m happy to report, as who wants to have to go CHASING the thing down the street?
- It has been more than a month now, with no reportable malfunctions, the battery charges well, no “scary overheating” etc.
- I’m anxious to find out how my 6 year old granddaughter does with it, and who knows–Santa may slide a pink one under the tree for her next Christmas?
- Just in case, I purchased the extended warranty to make sure.
- To be fair to the company, now that I have many boards (I like to evaluate things – lol) the Epikgo boards do perform better than any others I’ve tried; even the Halo and GT8 which claim similar specs.
- The Epikgo act as expected and I can ride either of them with confidence.
- Every other board I own or have ridden has surprised me at one time or another by a tire stalling on hitting a rock or difficulty on uneven ground.
- The Epikgo boards never fail me and hitting rocks or bumps do not stop the these boards from maintaining balance.
- Racing another board uphill I foolishly looked back to see far ahead I was and the weight shift sent me on my ass; but proved the unit had more speed to offer for it took off ahead of me.
- So all in all, I hope some how this message gets to the manufacturer of, what I feel, are the best “Hover Boards” available today.
- Review Update: I received my second Epikgo hoverboard (Sport Plus) purchased directly from Epikgo.
- This model had identical specs to the the Premier (reviewed below) except had racing tires.
- The Epikgo mobile app does not work with this model and its sensitivity is as if in beginner mode; compared to the Premier’s which can be adjusted through the mobile app which I’m told by Epikgo has not been released and isn’t supposed to work on their boards.
- The manufacturer simply replied that they don’t have an app.
- I said that there was one that worked on the Premier board but regardless I’d like to swap out the boards if I couldn’t change the sensitivity of the Sport Plus.
- Again I was told that no app existed and that sensitivity can not be changed; even on the Premier.
- I was done with the argument and asked again for another off-road Premier swap.
- I was told they did not have one and didn’t know when they’d get any.
- That question was ignored through another couple emails.
- Fed up with their customer service I sent a last message telling them of my dissatisfaction with their service.
- I was then asked for my S/N, order number, and warranty info and asked me to send pictures of the DAMAGED board.
- I even said how well built it was, I just didn’t like the performance.
- I responded just that way and they sent me a message that said attached was a return form to fill out, send it with the board to the company, and they would evaluate the board and decide action.
- Oh, did I mention that there wasn’t a return form attached to the mail.
- I love the Epikgo off-road Premier and I’m sure the Sport Plus is a good model for some but Epikgo lost my respect and future orders plus three associates had cancelled their Epikgo orders due to this experience.
- Off-road Premier review:
I have never ridden a hover board, I mean “a self-balancing scooter”, before.
- I have numerous hobbies and I’m interested in everything hi-tech, and own so many recreational toys I’ve lost count.
- I researched for the “best” hover board on the market today and chose one that sounded interesting to me via its specs.
- The Epikgo Premier arrived and I was very happy with the quality; although an aluminum underbody may be more rugged.
- Also the rubber Fender guards do not stay on; so I glued them.
- Initial charge time (and every one since) is very fast.
- My first 30 minutes of experimenraltion with the unit, programmed in normal mode, ended in two episodes of my ass hitting the pavement plus a bruised arm and ego.
- I quickly learned to man up and just step flatly onto it and stop completely before stepping flatly off.
- It did take about two days of practicing to get the feel of it.
- One hobby of mine is that I’m a dance instructor so I thought balance would be natural.
- It was not at first but ended up being just that after learning to stop thinking about it so much.
- My review goes like this: I absolutely love this thing.
- I’m on it whenever I have places to go that are nearby or just to race up and down the street listening to my jams through its Bluetooth amp.
- Any faster and I get nervous, but it’s only been a few days.
- I’m so impressed I just ordered the Epikgo Sport Plus model and two carry cases.
- If someone tries to convince you that riding a hoverboard makes you lazy, I’m here to tell you that I’ve been so much more active since riding the Epikgo.
- Legs and core are worked quite a bit, plus you are out in the fresh air and not sitting at home on the couch.
- This amazing device is a little pricey but my excitement over it has caused three friends to order them as well.
- I ordered one week ago and did not get any bonus “stuff”.
- I ordered my second unit from another source because of that.
- If you made it to the end of this wordy babbling and are looking for the best of the best hover board self-balancing scooter thingy, you owe it to yourself to bite the bullet and buy the Epikgo.
- I chose the Premier and Sport plus because I wanted the fastest available with Bluetooth audio and mobile app.
- If you are trying to purchase the Epikgo Premium DO NOT select the color BT BLACK as this will get you the Black Epikgo Sport NOT the Epikgo Premium.
- My 12 year Old has the best hover board in the neighborhood.