New road shoe from the stable inov-8 Roadclaw. Women’s version.
As the producer writes-everything that is best from experience in mountain running was taken to create a strong road shoe with excellent adhesion to asphalt, which, as we know, can be of different quality. Regardless of the condition of the ground, Roadclaw is a master in this area.
The technology uses POWER-FLOW-the sole on the center provides 10% more protection against shocks and gives 15% more energy when reflected in comparison to the usual sole. Covering the bottom of the soles compound TRI-C gum increases strength in places most exposed to abrasion, and in the middle of the foot provides traction and flexibility.
The lacing system is connected with a polyurethane netting covering the socks, which improves stability during running.
The upper has an anatomical shape that fits the foot.
Their light weight and resilience make the inov-8 Roadclaw great for speed training. The design of this shoe gives you the confidence and comfort of running even on asphalt that requires a road robot;)
Hoof-Standard Fit-wide tread
Type of rubber tread-tri -c
Additional soles –
– dynamic fascia band
– Asphalt, city, hall
– Paths, woods
For whom-Women and unisex
Inov-8 Men’s Road Claw 275 Running Shoe
- Run effortlessly over any road conditions with unique Powerflow midsole technology.
- Powerflow delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Every ounce of engery generated by the body is transferred to the road through the outsole.
- Grip and stability delivered through a patent-pending claw-clear lug design.
- No matter how rugged the road, the road claw is master of its terrain.
- Weighing 275G, this is a great training shoe over any road conditions.
- Delivers a fast, natural, and smooth ride with high levels of comfort, protection and grip.
- They fit my higher-arched feet well and are comfortable to run in.
- Ever since ECCO messed up their running shoes for me a couple of years ago, I’ve been searching.
- I had a pair of Adidas (I don’t think that brand is typically good for running shoes) which were good except for the fact that they were too heavy and had an unnecessary height on the back which rubbed the back of my ankle raw unless I wore higher socks.
- These fit as expected, are comfortable, and haven’t given me any trouble yet.
- I run on pavement outside or occasionally on the treadmill.
- Have been running in inov8 shoes for a couple of years, mostly trail shoes and they continue to do well.
- These fit well, neither too wide in the toe box, but not to confining either – nice snug fit with little movement on my size 14 feet.
- I normally use their zero drop shoes, and was a little hesitant to move to a 8mm drop, but overall no real issues.
- I bought them to help me train for an ironman and they are amazing.
- Moved to this shoe from a more minimalist shoe for distance pavement running.
- They are fine to run in but after the run I’m noticing they dig into my heels when I’m just walking around.
Inov-8 Men’s Road Claw 275 Running Shoe
- Run effortlessly over any road conditions with unique power flow midsole technology.
- Power flow delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- With Inov-8’s iconic grip, every ounce of energy generated by the body is transferred to the road through the outsole, with tri-c outsole delivering traction throughout the gait cycle.
- Grip and stability delivered through a patent-pending claw-cleat lug design.
- Features the dynamic fascia band, which delivers kick of energy with every stride, increasing speed and efficiency.
- No matter how rugged the road, the road claw™ is master of its terrain.
- Weighing 275g, this is a great training shoe over any road conditions.
- Delivers a fast, natural and smooth ride with high levels of comfort, protection and grip.
- I also have a few other pairs from Inov-8 and I love them all.
- My first pair of Road Claw 275 lasted training and a full marathon.
- I don’t think it was too quick of wear – I likely got over 300 miles in them before this.
- I tried four other running shoes before I settled on these.
- Only these kept my feet comfortable and didn’t result in loss of circulation and foot numbing.
- I thought it was too good to be true, but they are the real deal.
- I sized up but 3rd, 4th and pinky toes are squashed on my right foot.