Catalog weight: 240g (size 42)
The new Roadtalon 240 model for asphalt routes.
Also suitable for the "urban" trail, park paths, gravel, dirt roads. It can be a favorite shoe for everyday training as well as a start-up in park-runes.
Soft, flexible and light. Low shock absorption gives the foot protection on a hard surface and at the same time does not pick up speed. POWERFLOW technology is a special shock absorbing foam, which gives 10% more protection and 15% more energy return from the substrate. The new ADAPTERWEB lacing provides better support for the heel while allowing you to freely work on your fingers when bounced.
A new type of sole made of TRI-C rubber components gives you great grip and durability.
The solution used in the Dynamic Fascia Band construction gives reflection resilience. More about the parameters of these shoes-check the technical data. Drop, i.e. pieta fall-4mm fingers Meskie.
Hoof broad (natural / standard).
Produced in sizes: 6-12UK and 13-14 (EU 39.5-47 and 48-49)
Inov-8 Men’s Roadtalon 240 Running Shoe
- No matter how rugged the road, the road talon is the master of its terrain.
- Things were tight in the toe box (width) so I had to go up a 1/2 size (which means there is more room than usual in front of my toes).
- Will update the rating after I’ve gotten to run in these for a while.
- Bummer because these shoes look very cool and I really loved my other inov8s.
- I had to order a 1/2 size up after running several hundred miles in the original 240s I bought a few months bacl.
- Roadtalon 240 are surprisingly comfortable, fit to size, and offer plenty of room in the toe box.
- The shoes are breathable, thus my feet stay dry throughout the run.
- Hence, I’m a bit disappointed and decided to wear the 275 for the marathon event.
- Even though the 275 is heavier compared to the 240, it has more support and cushion for long distance running.
- I was wrong – the toe box is smaller and my toes almost reach the end of the shoe.
- Width and support felt good though so I decided to keep them hoping that after break-in they would be fine.
- I have worn them three times now: first time just around for initial break in.
- By around mile 10 the tighter toe box really did start to become noticeably distracting and I was looking forward to getting the shoes off.
- Today (the day after) my feet are not sore at all so that is a sign to me that they fit ok.
- I will keep them but I won’t run any further than a half in these at this size.
- No major arch support, which I’m happy with and is what I like about Inov-8’s.
inov-8 Women’s Roadtalon 240 Running Shoe
- Ultra smooth ride: Run effortlessly over any road conditions as POWERFLOW delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Run fast with confidence: Weighing just 240g and with a 4mm drop, this is a flexible and responsive shoe that allows quick running while still delivering comfort, protection and support.
- Maximum power transfer: Iconic inov-8 outsole grip optimized for road running.
- Every ounce of energy generated by the body is transferred to the road through the outsole, with TRI-C outsole delivering traction throughout the gait cycle.
- They don’t fit the right way and they tore my feet to pieces.
- My feet haven’t healed enough to try wearing them again.
- They arrived on time, as expected, and at a fair price.
- The sneakers fit as expected, are lightweight, and have been comfortable to run in thus far.