Skateboard from the Playlife collection for 2016. It is suitable for children and young people, intended for classic riding and jumping.
Board size-22.5″x 6"
Rimable Complete 22″ Skateboard
- Rimable Skateboard not only is a extrem sports,Which is a necessary for the Children Growth,A Environmental Transport and New culture of Campus!<
- Rimable’s 22inch board is available in a variety of colors and designs.
- These boards are a popular fashion accessory for teenagers and young adults, influencing clothing styles, music and street culture.
- They are often seen in places frequented by young people, such as university campuses and skate parks.
- They are the perfect transportation, to replace walking.
- Durable Material make it become the whole family skateboard.
- Solid 3inch Aluminium Truck,Thick 100% Fresh Material Deck and Smooth Bearing and PU Wheels.All these make it easy to Ride.So the beginners have a Good Choice,Children and Parents Can play it together,Even can make a Family Race!<
- Every one have a skating dream,The high cost make it only is a dream.Rimable have broken the constraint,help more people to try this sports.
- Before I got this penny style skateboard, I owned a traditional “trick” skateboard to get around, but I hated lugging it around because of it’s size, and I’m not a fan of the loud rolling noise the hard wheels make.
- To me it sounds obnoxious and I’m not looking to attract attention while I ride.
- The Original Penny Board
I’ll be honest, this board had the smoothest and longest cruise of all three boards.
- Riding it was like gliding through a wave of butter, being spread across a stack of fresh, hot pancakes.
- The reason I didn’t go with this one was because it was too flexible under my weight.
- Just by standing on it, I could feel it flex under my weight, and while I wasn’t worried it would break, I was more concerned that it would interfere with my riding.
- The ride on the Rimable and High Bounce were close, but that doesn’t matter when you weigh as much as I do or more, and have the board bend under you.
- The board could hold my weight as well as the Original Penny Board, and was only a tad-bit less smoother, but I forgot about it once I returned the Penny Board.
- At a fraction of the price, this also felt like a steal.
- Unless you absolutely have to have the Original, you can’t go wrong with the Rimable.
- UPDATE: 5/14/2106
After having this board for over 5 months, I’ve come to love everything about it and am bumping up my review to 5-stars.
- The main reason I kept my previous rating to 4-stars was because, when compared to the Original Penny board, it doesn’t glide as far, but as the weeks passed, glide mattered less to me, especially since I used it more for outdoor travel.
- I’ve had more than my fair share of trip-ups, spills, and falls on it, and in the end, my board is just as reliable as when I first purchased it.
- Overtime, it has gained a number of scuff marks because of my clumsiness, but that hasn’t compromised the stiffness of the board.
- The wheels and metal “thingies” (Shows how much of an amateur I am) are still working well.There’s no rust on the metal because it is aluminum, and the rubber wheels will get dirty if you’re looking to ride it outside (just a heads up).
- Note: Because of it’s short length, it’s stability does becomes harder to control when riding really fast, like down steep hills.
- Although some say it really resembles the ocean, it certainly stands out from the rest of the pennyboards out there, For a fraction of the price of a real pennyboard, you get a really nice looking board with a sturdy deck, good bearings and trucks.
- Firstly, I would like to point out rimable’s customer service.
- They were quick to replace the broken pennyboard that I received in return fora review at quickly and at no cost.
- They responded quickly, politely and very thoughtfully.
- This is a major indication of why you should consider buying from Rimable.
- It can and has taken lots of abuse without getting damaged even slightly.
- The graphics are printed with high quality colors, and they do not wear out.
- The wheels are a sweet dark blue, adding to the look of the board.
- Overall I recommend this board to anyone looking for a cheap alternative to a penny.
- My 5 year-old son was pushing and riding within 30 minutes.
- Lightweight but durable, nice fat tires to help prevent crashes from tiny rocks and great color.
- I’m not really sure what anyone would have a problem with unless they were a professional or their kid was extremely skilled (and even then I still think it’s pretty solid).
- If you’re just a regular family with a kid interested in skateboarding and you don’t want to break the bank, this is your board.
- Yesterday the board just completely snapped in half when he dropped it down to try riding.
- It’s passed return now so left with a broken board and a sad kid.
- I bought the galaxy board thinking it would be alright with the size and age I am (15 130 lb.), but no it broke in HALF when I was riding.
- This is a safety issue that should be fixed or just avoided.
The deck has enough grip, and the shape is somewhat attractive.
- Wheels spin pretty good after loosening the nut just a bit.
The turning could be smoother, but this could be fixed by loosening the trucks till it suits you just right, or replacing the bushings.
- The screws that connect to the trucks are hexagonal so you need the right type of tool for that, but this is pretty much all of the cons I have.
- These run great, just make sure to loosen the wheels a bit before riding.
- I plan to take them when I travel internationally so I can bring a board as they are easy to put in luggage or even carry on.
- It smelled like cigarette smoke when I got it though, so that was very disappointing.
- My son is so disappointed as that was the reason he wanted this type of board.
- Its not quite on the league of Penny boards but still really good.
Stereo Skateboards Vinyl Cruiser Complete Skateboard
- Each cruiser comes with a free pair of sunglasses that match your new rides color scheme.
- Each box also includes a pack of stickers so you can customize it even more.
- The wheels function well, however, they are fairly soft which is good for a smoother ride.
- Harder wheels are better for speed, but wheels are all about preference and i like these wheels.
- When i was putting in new bearings, i noticed that the axel of the truck seemed to be welded odly which caused the washer and bearings to fit crookedly.
- I would recommend this board for anyone who wants a portable, cool looking, functional, affordable mini cruiser.
- Just get bones reds or whatever bearings you prefer and thats really it.
- The bearings say abec 7, but that doesnt mean they are good.
- The board is good as it is andrides really well no complaints on that, you might want to check the wheel nuts and loosen the bushings.
- I ordered the Tiffany/Orange version and got the correct color.
- The wheels were very smooth, and I didn’t have any problems with how they rolled.
- The board material is very good quality, and the flex will probably increase the more you ride it.
- It is very stiff for now (I’m about 155 pounds.)
I didn’t see any problems with the trucks either.
- Overall I think its perfect and would recommend this over any off-brand penny style board.
- The deck is milky white (not green like the picture) – typical of glow in the dark material.
- Does not roll easily, but it may just need to be broken in a bit more.
- Bought for my 5 year old nephew and he enjoys it, so no big issues.