A warm sleeping bag combining the advantages of a mummy koldry and sleeping bags-the sleeping bag has a hood that is characteristic of mummy type sleeping bags.
Thanks to this, the sleeping bag is free from the disadvantages of ordinary models: the lack of a hood in kolder type sleeping bags. In addition, the lock detaches itself to the very end (the ability to do a koldry sleeping bag)
A special seam shape prevents the movement of the filling inside the sachets.
– right, double-sided zipper (you can open the sleeping bag both inside and outside)
– Clippers with hoods blocked with stoppers
– velcro to prevent the slider from unzipping
– external material: polyester 180T, ext. 170T
– filling-high quality cotton (Hollow fiber)
– temperature range: 6-15 degrees C
– Total length 230 cm
– Length without hood: 200 cm
– Width at top 75 cm
– Bottom width 50 cm
– Weight 930 g
– Dimensions in a compression bag 35×20 cm