Socks from the Gatta Actice Socks Bike collection are a great offer for people actively practicing bicycle sports.
Gatta Active Socks Bike socks are "unisex", designed both for men and for men.
– breathable construction along the entire foot
– drainage of moisture outside
– reflective reflective
– anatomically matched
Brand: Gatta Active
unisex Member Berries All-Season Cotton Crew Socks White (3 colors)
- Toe’s seams are specially flattened for a smooth fit in shoes.
- Each pair of Gold socks is made with pride by skilled craftsmen and then carefully inspected to offer the customer the finest possible quality.
- Our Cotton Crew athletic socks are fully cushioned sport socks for all-around activities.
- Heels three-dimensional design, focus on a support, which will help foot movement.
Nike Men`s Dri-Fit Half-Cushion Crew Socks
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability in high-wear areas.
- Unisex Nike Dry Cushion Crew Training Sock (3 Pair) is made with sweat-wicking technology, mesh panels and arch compression for breathability and a snug, comfortable fit when working out or competing.
- I’d say they’re on the shorter end of the athletic mid-calf style.
- The colors are true to the image provided and I’d recommend these or purchase them again.
- When you wear the socks the Nike swoosh logo will always appear on the left side of the leg making the mistake obvious.
- Additionally, all socks are marked with a letter “L” on the top of the toe so this should have been caught.
- I was surprised to read that I wasn’t the only person who experienced this problem.
- Also, the socks are slightly smaller and tighter than other Nike Dri Fit socks I have previously purchased.
- Upon receiving the socks I was disappointed to find out that while I could fit them on my feet, they weren’t nearly as comfortable or roomy as I hoped they’d be.
- I would not recommend these socks because they’re somewhat pricey and there are much more comfortable alternatives out there for less money.
- AND1 makes XL socks that are extremely comfortable and less expensive!<
- I was concerned at first about authenticity because they are a great price compared to a store.
- But I compared them side by side with ones we purchased at Dicks Sporting Goods and they are an exact match.
- The socks we ordered fit perfectly, and they were not stained or stretched out at all.
- They are indeed Nike and are just cheaper than if purchased in store.
- The socks last a long time and do not shrink much in the wash.
- They do what they are intended to do as socks and are a high quality.
- The size of the sock was plenty large and I am not a thick person.
- He’s 12 and skinny yet these socks are too narrow I guess is the right word.
- He has a hard time pulling them up bc they’re so tight however he refuses to wear any other socks so these are it!
- I’ve bought the same socks at a Nike store and at a shoe warehouse and it’s the same thing.
- I wear them at work 5-6 days a week, so they see a lot of use.
- My big toe always seems to pop out before the sock has begun to wear down in the heel or the balls of the foot.
- My initial impression is that they are very comfortable and I really like them.
- They are nice, but I feel like my old ones are slightly nice.
- He is on his feet all day and the socks help cushion his feet and keep them dry.
- My husband wears a size 8 and they are a bit snug on him.