Speedo women’s swimming goggles.
They are perfectly matched and the IO Fit technology used in them gives the greatest swimming comfort.
– Wide-angle lens Polycarbonate
– adapted to the anatomy of the female face
– the Widevision design ensures perfect vision and perfect brightness
– Thermoplastic rubber
– double silicone strap with numerical adjustment on the sides
– two removable extra noses
– special hydrodynamic shape
– they create a minimum resistance to maximum speeds
– comfort and perfect fit is ensured by Speedo Premium IQ Fit Technology
– anti-fog system preventing the glasses from evaporating
– UV filter
– silicone gaskets perfectly adhere to the shape of the face
Speedo White and Pink Women swimming Goggles Aquapure Mirror
Speedo Women’s IQfit Aquapure Swimming Goggles
- IQfit 3D goggle seal– Developed using real-world head scanning data.
- The unique seal hugs the contours of your eyes, to ensure maximum leak resistance and an accurate fit.
- IQfit strap– Features a unique tensioning scale that allows you to quickly achieve the perfect fit for you, every time you swim.
- Light Transmission– This is a measure of how much light which hits the lens is allowed to pass through and enter the eyes.
- Blue lens– Reduces glare from the water in bright conditions.
- Silicone (Compression Moulded)– The variant of silicone is a solid block of material in its base form, and is processed using pressure and heat to give an end product which is soft, flexible and elastic, Ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- Love the easy adjustment of the head band and the graduation marks on it, so the same fit can be achieved each time.
- I no longer get red raccoon eyes by the end of the swim.
- Only bad side is I have had some fogging on occasions and I can’t get them or my face wet because then they won’t seal and keep water out.
- But I guess they will work fine enough for me for my weekly lap swims.
- If I swam more would probably want a better pair, but overall happy with purchase.