Spokey cap made of silicone with increased resistance to chlorine.
The surface of the cap is covered with babelkami.
Cressi Fantasy Swim Cap
- Even when the filters are on to adult and men this came up.
- So when my 6 year old started to grow out of her toddler cap (from a different company) it was a no brainer for me to order another Cressi cap.
- I ordered the pink one with the crab and seahorse on it.
- I was surprised after I received it how small it is compared to the other caps!
- It won’t fit her head and it does not go over her ears.
- There is no mention of it being sized for only toddlers, which it seems should be the only age suitable .
- We have a Speedo silicone one for kids and its just too small for her now.
- My kids all have large heads apparently.) We prefer the silicone over the latex.
- While the lycra ones are great for kids, they don’t get my daughter used to the feeling of a competition cap on her head so we needed to use silicone for practice.
- A trick we have started doing is spraying her hair with a leave-in conditioner.
- It has improved her hair’s condition so much and it makes the cap go on even easier.
- You just need to rinse out her cap often to prevent buildup.
- The material is fantastic and the print is great for a little kid.
- It is a little to big for him but better big than small.
- I am very pleased with it & the price was right too!<