High technical parameters-82A wheelsperfectly absorbs vibrations even on an uneven ground, ABEC7 bearing guarantees a high precision, thanks to which they are permanently and the wheels are faster.
The use of aluminum filler makes Focus rollers lighter, very stable and fast. Quality-rollers were made with care for every detail.
Extremely accurate stitching and very good materials give a great sense of comfort. Design-abstract, contrasting pattern attracts the look. Destiny-recreational and fitness ride (ideal for shaping thigh and butt muscles)
– 82A PU
– 72 mm
– double-section buckle with protection
Max. user’s weight-100 kg
Rollerblade Boys Spitfire JR XTB Kids Skate
- The best is what you get when you get him the Rollerblade Spitfire XT inline skates.
- The Spitfire XT is lightweight and will expand up to four sizes so that your child will get multiple years of use out of these skates.
- Your child will get comfort and security with the Junior Fit liner along with a cuff buckle, 45 degree strap and laces that even your kids can use.
- The best way to explain is that the fit of description is more for a 5-8 year old kid and not a size 5-8 shoe.
- These were snug on the last setting 8 for 9 year old son who wears a size 6 shoe.
- Instantly improved his skill compared to the cheap horrible ones he had before.
- The wheels roll smoothly and allows him to have better balance.
- My grandson wears a size 6 1/2 shoe; we placed the skate at the highest level, size 8, but they were still too small.
- The smallest (11J to 1) model has only 3 wheels on each side.
- Understandable, but I wish I knew that before I ordered.
- The boot is well made, but the inner sole is not detachable and in the smallest size.
- So, if you extend the frame, the toe part doesn’t have any insole.
- They should have provide 4 pairs of detachable insoles, one for each size the adjustable frame covers.
- These are minor issues, but I didn’t expect to see such a lack of consideration in a Rollerblade.
- I especially like in that they are adjustable and have already grown with my son.
- We mainly use these indoors at the skating rink, but they have also held up well on a couple of laps around the neighborhood.
- Some shoes hurt his feet and make him limp, but he says these are very comfortable and supportive.
Rollerblade Girls Spitfire JR XTG Kids Skate
- I had purchased a different pair for my son quite a while back.
- I love the fact that the wheels are rubber, not plastic, to give a nice smooth and quiet ride.
- Definitely would recommend these, seem to be of very good quality!!!!<
- They are very smooth, glide easily, comfortable and very well made.
- I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a good pair of skates for kids.
- They roll nicely and the size adjustment is a great feature.
- We had one wheel bearing start to seize up but we loosened the screw and it’s ok for now, but will need a new bearing.
- There is no comparison to the rental skates in our area that have 3 clips.
- Nicer than the cheap ones sold at local big box retailers.
- This one has a metal mechanism with springs for adjusting the size versus the plastic mechanism on cheaper skates.
- I captured the wide smile when she opened these for her birthday.
- It didn’t take her long and she was rolling very well down our 1/2 mile driveway happy as a Lark.
- She is really enjoying them and has had no problem, just a lot of fun.
- My daughter is 9 drives me crazy always wanting to skate she skate around through the breakfast kitchen dining living rooms and entry way.
- We can’t hear the clacking if the skates on the floor like her old quad skates.