Sunglasses Arctica S-125 are made of polycarbonate frames.
They are equipped with gray polarizing lenses that protect against UV radiation and eliminate light flares. Posidia frame for corrective glass.
Distance between hinges-13,3cm
Frame height with frame-4,4 cm
Bolle Kingsnake Sunglass
- I don’t think they are photochromic though as I have not noticed any darkening or lightening.
- The fancy coating seems to be “sticky” on the inside of one lense, which makes them hard to clean, but they can be cleaned.
- Not a big fan of the brand name shown in white in big letters on the side.
- Terrible for driving because The peripheral vision is blocked by the wide earpiece and because the lens doesn’t wraparound.
- They fit my head nicely, not to heavy, well worth the price.
Bolle Molly Sunglasses
- They’re snug on my face, so if you’re between a women’s and men’s size, they may be too small.
- One arm of this pair is not connected to the base and needs adjustment.
- I can take them to my local eyeglass repair store and have this adjustment fixed.
- I would like to see the Bolle Sunglasses like these to have a different clasp design; more updated and reliable for everyday use.
- Plus, I would like the more expensive Bolle women’s sunglasses with the cover over more of the eye to not only be Polarized but have a choice of different colors as this design does.
- I like the blue very much it is a nice change from the tortouise shell or a dark frame.
- The color is not nearly as rich in reality as it appears in the picture, it’s a much duller shade of blue.
- I love the color but the lenses are not as good as other Bolle glasses I have.
- I bought for the nice blue color but will not buy again.