Tenda S108 8-port Ethernet switch is a desktop device designed specifically for small to medium-sized networks.
As it is a "Plug-and-Play" device, the assembly takes place in a flash. 8 10/100 Mbps bandwidths with full duplex autonegotiation up to 200 Mbps give instant access to the network. Regardless of whether you are a fan of technology or beginner users, connecting S108 is very easy and intuitive, it does not require time-consuming operations. Thanks to the small size, the device can be placed anywhere, it can be placed on a desk or mounted on a wall.
The switch is compatible with computers, printers, TVs, disks, game consoles and IP cameras, giving maximum joy as part of the easy use of the network.
– 8 RJ45 ports 10/100 Mbps with autonegotiation
– Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802 standards.3X
– 8 LED indicators displaying the connection status
– Support for full and half duplex 10 / 100M
– The way to pass Store-and-forward information
– Support for MAC processes Learning and Aging address
– Possibility to connect to IP camera
– Operation in "Plug-and-Play" mode, without configuration
– It can be mounted on a wall or desk
Tenda S108 8-Port Fast Ethernet 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
- All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports.
- The Switch is Plug-and-Play and each port can be used as general ports or Uplink ports and can be simply plugged into a server a hub or a switch using straight cable or crossover cable.
- It will boost your network performance up to full duplex data transfer.
- Its wire-speed switching that forwards packets can be as fast as the speed that your network delivers those packets to them.
- Switching to this switch solved the problem in a hurry.
- The switch itself is well made and small enough that it can be tucked out of the way.
- The ports are molded well, and I had no issue with getting everything plugged in.
- I wish it wasn’t white, though — this is a warehouse office, and it’s going to git dingy in a hurry.
- Network performance is good – no slowdowns or issues since we’ve put it in.
- It had to have rear facing ports and power, black, small, and dim status lights.
- The only slightly down side is it weighs less that the network cables that plugging into it.
- The speed is wonderful as it is unmanaged and not green, which is what I wanted.
- It has light indicators that blink to the corresponding port thats active.
- I needed to expand my internet router to connect several devices.
- I expected it to be a bit better quality, and not as “loosely” put together as this.
- With my old ones I had to plug the uplink into a dedicated port.
8Port 10/100M Desktop Switch Tenda S108
- With fanless design, it operates silently, helping maintain a peaceful atmosphere in your busy office.
- And LEDs make it easy to monitor link, speed, and activity.