Women’s cycling jersey made of polyester fabric with the texture of a small tear. Perfectly drains sweat and dries very quickly. It is fastened with a 20 cm zip.
Three pockets and one waterproof with a zipper are sewn on the back of the shirt. In addition, it has a safety reflective strip sewn under the pockets.
Premium Fabric, Quick Dry, Performance T-Shirts, Sustainable, Tencel Shirts, Philly artist Designed
- The shirt adapts to your body and flows with your movement throughout the day.
- Designed for high performance sport activities and everything else in between.
- Great material for activewear or just as a comfortable t shirt.
Mirity Women Racerback Sports Bras – High Impact Workout Gym Activewear Bra
- This High-support sport bra and a comfy racerback in smooth Body-Wick fabric to keep you cool, from cycling to circuit training.
- The Ladies High-support Bra Top Is Perfect For Training Sessions Down At The Gym, Constructed With A Built In Bra For Added Support Along With Ventilation Panels And Wide Shoulder Straps For A Cool And Comfortable Fit.
- Soft, Stretchy, And Super Breathable,This Is An Awesome Saturday Bra.
- Tough Enough To Handle Hot Class, Then Slips Seamlessly Under Your Favorite Tank Or T-Shirt For Whatever Else You Want To Get Into That Day.
- Built For High /Medium-Impact Activity And All-Day Comfort.
- Why We Made This High-support sport bra?This Double Straight-Strap Bra Is Killing It From Every Angle.
- In The Front, High Coverage Keeps Us Feeling Comfortable During Plank Pose.
- In The Back, A Wide Racer And Strategically-Placed Cut-Out Provides Support And Keeps The Air Flowing.
- Minimize Movement
Whether running on a treadmill or playing a sport, a sports bra helps minimize the movement of your breasts.
- The encapsulated-style sports bra more closely resembles a regular bra.
- Maintain Breast Shape
Exercising without the proper chest support may contribute to pain and discomfort,and stretched skin and ligaments,which may lead to droopy,saggy breasts.Sports bras offer support to keep this condition from happening prematurely.When choosing a sports bra,consider the kinds of activities you participate in.Furthermore,select a sports bra that stays in place yet doesn’t cut into your skin.
- I’m very large chested) I’m usually an XL, but after seeing the reviews I ordered an XXL.
- So I recommend future buyers to purchase this product as a size larger.
- The sports bras are super comfy and they are my favorite thing to wear on my lazy days.
- A review states there are no washing instructions but it clearly shows to wash at 40 degrees (assuming to be cold water) normal machine wash.
- There are no tags which is great, no itching or scratching!
- There is texturing accents near the chest and on the racer-back.
- I ordered size large, I wear size 34C/D (Soma, 35” bust), and they fit well.
- These are comfortable to the point that my ribs do not feel squished and I can breathe comfortably but they are not too loose to the point that I am bouncing uncontrollably.
- Comes with removable padding, these look like good padding but I do not use them so I cannot provide complete review on the pads.
- The material did come with a strange chemical smell but after a wash the smell was removed.
- Please note – this review is based off of a discounted review sample from the vendor.
- If you think this review was helpful, I’d greatly appreciate your feedback & support by clicking on the “Yes” button below.
- They are supportive to run or do high impact cardio, and look pretty good.
- Be aware that (like all sports bras with removable liners) the liners shift and can come of out place (or out altogether).
- I just spend a few minutes on laundry day when they come out of the dryer to put them back in order.
- After reading reviews I ordered a size larger than normal and they were a perfect fit.
- I am 5′ 7″ and I wear a 34A so I ordered a medium.) The colors are vibrant and they are very comfortable.
- I also haven’t washed them yet but hoping they hold up.
- I am a small woman with larger breasts (34D-34DD) and had stopped working out because it hurt my breasts too much.
- I really wanted to pick up a workout routine again, but I had to wear a padded, underwire bra under my sports bra.
- Lots of pressure on my ribs, and I got so overheated during every workout even indoors.
- So I started to try to find something that would be supportive but not painful and that wouldn’t cost a fortune.
- These are SO supportive for Cardio, Weight Training, Yoga, Pilates, everything!!!
- I was worried that a medium might be too much compression, but I was wrong.
- I will be getting more, and would recommend them to anyone with my struggle.
- The blue is more of mid impact, and gray more “strength” in them than blue.
- I use a normal t-shirt bra, no underwire when I wear less than high impact sports bras.
- There is more bouncing and movement with the blue than the black.
- FYI a sports bra is suppose to be snug without being constricting like a secure wrap u forget is there.
- Side note it creates the uni-boob effect, no support to them.
- Medium offers less stretch, mild bounce, meant for weight training some cardio (walking on the treadmill/elliptical type cardio) the twins sit a little higher.
- High impact makes the twins stay put, very minimal bounce, obviously the more you have the more they will move.
- Although they won’t pop out, I was looking for something that limited the bounce factor to very minimum.
- I can wear a wire bra to the gym and have the same “bounce”.
- They are not a waste of money, they just weren’t what I was looking for.
- I’ve worn them during my cycling class and Bootcamp class (which consists of a lot of jumps and running around).
- The neoprene fabric was very tight and supportive but too binding for long wear.
- They provide zero support and have weird cups in them that do nothing.