Butterfly racket enjoys the unbalanced opinion of perfecting the wooden board and checked allround carpets. We recommend them for school and amateur use, as well as for players who want to learn the basics of technology. With 1.5 mm thick Pan Asia for the classic versatile game.
– Speed (on a scale from 0 to 10): 7
– Rotation (on a scale from 0 to 10): 7
– Control (on a scale from 0 to 10): 10
Butterfly 603 Table Tennis Racket Set – 1 Ping Pong Paddle – 1 Ping Pong Paddle Case – Gift Box – ITTF Approved – Great Speed and Spin
- Butterfly rackets are the preferred rackets by professionals.
- ERGONOMIC GRIP – The handle has a rounded flared design offering superior grip and comfort.
- The shakehand style with the yellow, white, and black colored handle makes it a stylish table tennis paddle.
- GIFT BOX – CASE INCLUDED – This racket ships in a gift box and comes with a free Butterfly Logo Full Table Tennis Racket Case to protect your 603 racket from harmful elements.
- This high value ping pong racket will give you significant spin and speed for competitive play.
- It is the perfect racket for the aspiring professional.
- The rubber is red on the forehand side and black on the backhand side.
- The rubber and sponge layer provides a springy feel and is tacky for extra spin and speed to help you smash your opponent.
- The racket is the traditional shakehand style with a flared grip, which is wider at the bottom.
- A Butterfly Logo Full Case is included to protect your racket from harmful elements.
- Butterfly table tennis paddles come with a 30 day manufacturer warranty.
- Butterfly table tennis rackets are the preferred rackets of professional table tennis players around the world.
- It’s my second “decent” paddle I’ve owned and I consider myself fairly good.
- The case it comes with is very nice (the zipper isn’t crappy and won’t break).The company is also great to work with and when my order accidentally processed twice they offered to give me a discount on the second if I wanted to keep it or I could just get a full refund.
- I prefer a heavier paddle and this is a nicer medium to heavy one.
- The rubber holds up really well although I don’t think it has quite as much spin as others.
- It seems expensive for just a rubber racket but actually it is a steal for its quality and dependability.
- High end rackets and rubber usually cost a few hundred dollars with very specific qualities.
- But if you just want to get use with the speed the game and fundamental of technique then this rackets is perfect for that.
- I think this was a great purchase to get my feet wet again and get a feel of all my shots.
- I tried the ones that was provided at the center and it was like using a plain board.
- If you are looking for a good intermediate paddle, I would definitely recommend this one at its price point.
- Paddle, good overall paddle for moderate to advance playing.
- Great for an intermediate player and really picked up my service game.
Butterfly 401 Table Tennis Racket Set – 1 Ping Pong Paddle – 1 Ping Pong Paddle Case – Gift Box – ITTF Approved
- This high value ping pong racket will give you good spin, speed, and control for competitive play.
- The rubber and sponge layer provides a springy feel and tackiness for spins to help you smash your opponent.
- A full case is included to protect your racket from harmful elements.
- It lacks the cushion the more expensive one has, so technically you’d have to put more strength to get the ball to move as far, but in practice, you don’t even feel it.
- Highly recommended to anyone who’s playing recreationally!<
- I wanted something that was well-rounded rating-wise and wouldn’t break the bank.
- If you’re looking for the same criteria then this paddle is for you.
- Speed: 80
The paddle is heavier than what I am used to but over time I’m getting more accustomed to it.
- It seemed like whatever I knew before about the game had to be thrown out due to the number of adjustments I have had to make.
- For me, the ball really flies off the paddle, even when no force is used.
- It really comes down to how the paddle is held; just a few degrees make a distance.
- The spin is very good and much better than what I was used to so that definitely helps.
- As far as control, I think once I get used to the weight and how to control returns more, then it will feel like it deserves its rating.
- As stated before, if you’re looking for a very good paddle and not break the bank, then give this paddle a shot.
- Just be prepared to make some adjustments if you’re upgrading from a low-level paddle.
- I have not played with it yet, and I plan to update this once I do.
- I am very happy and looking forward to playing with it.
After playing with it I am leaving my five star review, it is a little faster than I anticipated and I have been having trouble adjusting.
- I mostly play in the break room at work so it only gets 30-45 min of play time per day but its still the best paddle in the room.
- I would give it 10 stars if they let me, simply because it is still in great playing condition over 1 year latter.
- Edit 3: It has been over 2 years, and I LOVE this paddle.
- Yes I attribute that improvement to the paddles, but I couldn’t tell you if there would have been a difference in my level of play had I been trading up from the next model down.
- I like the paddle, it was priced at a point that I was willing to pay, and it appears to be nicely made.
- Can I stick a ball to the rubber and hold it upside down?
- Comes with a fitted cover – I wish the cover been made to hold two ping-pong balls, but it only holds the racket.
- As a beginner looking to add some spin to my game this paddle really came through.
- This is a fantastic paddle to move your game to the next level without spending a fortune.
- It even comes with a case to protect your paddle when not in use.
- Highly recommended to the novice looking to move beyond the cheap-o beginner paddles and get their own quality paddle.
- I play at most once a week and the rubber and blade is holding up very well, not much difference when it was new.
- The spin is decent, but it can’t compare with custom rubbers.
- The speed is average, but it’s enough for me to work with, for now.
- The spin and speed is about the same as the Butterfly 401, but the feel and control is not as good.
- Overall it’s ok for control and spin, and even speed, but it doesn’t have much pop if one wants to play an offensive style game.
- I bought it and played with it for a couple months, then realized I wanted something faster, with more spin.
- So it’s good for an intermediate recreational player, but if one wants to play at a higher level, it will limit them.
- I had Butterfly 302 before, really loved it and based on that experience I got 401 this time.
- I don’t know how the numbering goes but I expected it to be better than 302 and it’s not.
- Very light weight very sticky rubbers this paddle offers amazing control and spin!
- I cannot return it because the shipment will cost me more than the original price.