Pressure balls, for all surfaces.
High abrasion resistance, low loss of elasticity.
The special structure of the felt ensures longer ball contact with tension and greater comfort of the game.
– number of balls: 4
– material felt, wool
– pressure balls system Nano Play
– purpose: all pitches
– color: yellow
Wilson Golf Tour Velocity Tour Distance Golf Balls
- The Tour Velocity Distance Golf Ball has an advanced two-piece design with enhanced dimple pattern for a longer flight.
- It gives players superior playability, the longest distance, and a soft feel.
- The advanced 2-piece construction and optimized dimple pattern provide a tour performance flight trajectory.
- But at the rate I lose my balls it really doesn’t matter much.
- If you are looking for an inexpensive ball that you can play, these are it.
- Myself, I am going back to Titlist, they may cost double the price but you get what you pay for.
- I did for my swing speed (85 to 90mph) but they were all more expensive then these.
- Went with these for my first try on the harder ball then I am used to and I am glad I did.
- I found one of these balls on the course and tried it out.
- I was amazed at the 10-20 yards increased distance with these balls.
- I subsequently bought a package of these balls and the consistency is still there.
- I have recommended these balls to other golfers and they have confirmed the improved distance.
- I have also noticed the balls are very tough and resistant to scuffs and scratches.
- He has a slower swing and wanted a ball that would help get him some distance.
- He has started to play golf again since his Dad passed.
Wilson- Ladies Tour Velocity Golf Balls
- The Tour Velocity Women’s Golf Ball has an advanced two-piece design with enhanced dimple pattern for a soft feel and more control around the greens.
- Designed to tailor to women’s swing speeds, it gives player’s distance and an incredible feel.
- Great for someone like me who doesn’t have as much power as the men I play with.
- I have to say I can keep up with the big boys again who hit the ball 250 to 300 yards off the tee with these balls.
- Lets just say I am not embarrassed by using a women’s golf ball and these balls give me another 20 to 25 yards off the tee even with a few miss hits off the heal and toe.
- The ball flight is good but much of that depends on how you hit the ball.
- Agree with other reviews, I get better distance with these.
- I couldn’t resist buying some to see if it was a fluke.
- I also like that Wilson is supporting women’s breast cancer research.
- Only downfall was it took me forever to find it because my boyfriend drew male parts on the ball.