Light and easy to play rocket for beginners with your tennis adventure. It has elliptical construction, which increases the rigidity and strength of the frame by 20% and allows stronger impacts.
Pow. headlights-680 cm2 / 105 in.
Length-685 mm / 27 in.
BABOLAT Vs Touch Tennis String
- BT7 permits a larger contact surface of the natural gut fiber bands, leading to better durability.
- Continues to utilize first grade Babolat materials, VS Touch is a modern natural gut with Thermogut Technology that resists moisture and humidity.
Babolat SpiralTek Tennis String Reel – (B243124R)
- This solid core string provides solid power and consistent response for all-court play.
- The inner core then has a polyamide single wrap produced with Spiraltek technology.
- This results in added comfort and provides an exceptionally responsive feel on contact.
- The strings outer wrap also aids in tension maintenance and increases overall string durability.
- Players seeking a comfortable string that provides a high level of responsiveness and durability will enjoy Babolat SG Spiraltek.
- This is not a co-poly string it is a synthetic gut sting.
- I would consider this string to be above average in durability.
- My 10 year old and 12 year old use a full bed of the 17 gauge and it will last the 10 year old about a month before he blows one (he plays 8-9 hours week) while the 12 year old gets at least 9-10 weeks out of them before they lose playability (playing about 3 hours a week).
- I feel the 17G gives a bit more spin and pop than the 16G.
- It didn’t do anything particularly well, but most notable was how underpowered it seemed.
- I also didn’t get nearly as much control as I’m used to from my go-to string, Volkl Cyclone.
- Spiraltek may look and sound snazzy but it’s basically a dud.