Graphite rocket intended for medium-advanced and beginners. Due to the light weight, it is especially recommended for women and juniors.
Thanks to the Side Woofer technology, the strength of the bounce and comfort of the game increases, and the elliptical construction increases the rigidity and strength of the frame by 20% allowing stronger impacts.
Glowki-645 cm2 / 100 in.
Length-685 mm / 27 in.
. Balance-335 mm
BABOLAT E-Sense Lite Tennis Racquet
- E-Sense frames help all players (not beginners but not regular players) to win first victories.
- A smaller racquet head for control and lightness for maneuverability.
Babolat-E-Sense Lite Pre-Strung Tennis Racquet Rose and Black-(B121157-178)
- E-Sense frames help all players while not necessarily for beginners intermediate players may benifit as well.
- I’ve used it (48 yr male) and it feels good although it is too light for me and I feel it is lacking a little in power.
- I’m a recreational player taking occasional tennis lessons.
- This racquet met the specs I was looking for as far as size, weight, etc.
- It did not come with a vibration dampener and I could feel it in my arm after the first use.
- I bought a dampener and put it on, and it has been great since.
- Hard to control the ball, however, it is quite powerful with tighten string.
- I think this is for low intermediate players who have quite enough wrist power.
- Please note; as with all racquets they should first be selected with the proper weight and balance to match the players ability.