A tennis racket designed for a medium and long swing, for tennis players looking for a comfortable rocket characterized by a combination of control and dynamics.
The lower weight of 289 g, the 33 cm balance and narrow frame guarantee the comfort of the game with the medium swing.
Head size-613 cm2 / 95 in2
Weight-289 g without load
Length-685 mm, 27 in
Bracket type-Performance Hybrid
Wilson Six.One 95 18×20 Tennis Racket, White/Red
- This iteration debuts Wilson’s Parallel Drilling, which improves the feel, power and forgiveness of this racquet.
- The racket’s dense string pattern gives you the freedom to swing away and pinpoint your targets.
- With the racquet’s mass playing to an offensive game style, you can play confidently and aggressively.
- Touch, feel, pace and precision will be in ample supply when you take this racket to the tennis court.
- Indeed, this classic Six.One 95 Tennis Racket is a game changer.
- I messaged the seller and they told me it comes unstrung, but to my surprise it was strung.
- I don’t know the tension but the way it feels it’s probably close to the max of 60lbs.
- I was able to take this out for a spin and feel the tension was too strong.
- However, that’s because I wasn’t fully swinging and tried to cheat on my forehand which kept hitting the net or going short.
- Once I adjusted by swinging with a follow through, I was able to put it over.
- Then right after that, I started hitting harder and put in top spins and hitting the baseline majority of the time.
- The smaller surface area is something I have to adjust to as well.
- Lastly, I had a head heavy racket and was causing inflammation to my elbow.
- This racket the next day didn’t cause any issues with the elbow the next day.
- It comes strung at 55 with Wilson 17g sensation I believe.
- Also, though it’s only the paint job update from the 2014 version, it feels lighter tomswing.
- This release is every bit as good (or better) than previous versions.