Wilson Envy Pink 23 is a model for beginners tennis jurors. Rocket made of aluminum in white and pink colors.
A cover is provided for the rocket. Very light and easy Wilson construction-great for the first "play" on the court.
The racket is made in pink colors, which will surely appeal to beginners. Rocket equipped with the Wilson crib and cover.
Age-4-6 years 6-8 years 8-10 years
Weight-175 g 220 g 225 g
Pow. heads-560 cm2 677 cm2 677 cm2
Length-53.5 cm 58.5 cm 63.5 cm
Frame profile-20.5 mm 20 mm
String arrangement-16×16 16×19 16×19
Wilson Envy Jr Tennis Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)
- The neutral color matches everything and they age well.
- We just LOVE these shoes, since my son plays tennis 3x/ week.
- Thank God for a pair that is not bright and that is not made of cloth!<
- He goes through the shoes quite fast as he needs to wear white shoes to school too.
- Glad to get him an actual “tennis” shoe which will last longer than the lightweight, foam shoes which seemingly saturate the youth shoe market these days.
Wilson Kids Unisex Jr Envy (Little Kid/Big Kid)
- Midfoot Support™ provides overall stability and responsiveness.
- D arch support technology provides added stability and a smooth heel to toe transition.
- EVA midsole with Dynamic Fit DF2 technology for plush cushioning in the heel and excellent responsiveness in the forefoot.
- All-court, nonmarking Duralast® outsole for durability and traction.