Pro Lite is a perfect proposition for young players looking for equipment with an enlarged head area and a large maneuverability. Balance focused on the head promotes increased game dynamics and comfortable impacts. Made in BLX technology ensures optimal vibration reduction and stability.
A rocket that favors players focused on technique so it does not require too much power.
Head size – (~ 658 cm2)
Weight (no load)
– 258 [g]
Number of strings-16×19
Frame profile-27.5 [mm]
Stiffness-b / d [RA]
Wilson Pro Tennis Racquet Over Grip, Pack of 3
- Top choice of Wilson touring pros such as Roger Federer and the Williams sisters.
- Today, we’re still building, relentlessly pushing the limits of performance and design to equip a new generation of players with products worthly of our name.
- Plus the white color helps to know visibly when it’s time to change your grip tape.
- I think too often people continue to play on grips that need to be replaced, simply because their grip tape is so dark that they don’t see how bad it is.
- They keep the racquet from slipping in my hand – I replace them every 3-4 months so they are extremely economical.
- I keep a couple in my tennis bag so I can replace at will.
- After the wear and tear, I had to eventually and luckily this overgrip feels even better.
- I like them better than those overly-advertised light blue brand, because they didn’t last as long as these do.
- Plus, I like the white color and the fact it comes with 3 of them in a single pack, so it’s convenient to carry around extras in my tennis bag to use if needed.
- I still haven’t had to change the first one and it’s been months, and I play heavily, so they are definitely high quality.
- I tend to find Wilson brand usually makes the best grips as well as rackets.
- It has a nice tacky grip so the racket is less likely to spin and shift in your hands.
- I don’t play any better (sadly), but at least I am more confident.
- The green color is nice and matched my Wilson raquet pretty well.
- I understand lightening can be tricky but they should at least mention that.
Wilson Pro Tennis Overgrip 12-Pack
- Between me and my kids, we’ve been playing tennis for over 35 years and this beat Tourna and Gamma hands down!
- We only order Wilson Pro Overgrip and we’ll continue to use it as long as we’re still playing.
- I used them as an overgrip on my Head Youtek Speed Elite and they were plenty long enough to cover the whole grip.
- Good value for a good quality grip especially considering you get 12 in one package.
- They have a good, tacky feeling to them once you put them on your racket, and as they wear they it still offers a good grip feeling.
- I’d guess the average play time with one of these grips is in the 40-60 hour mark before you really start to feel as if the racket might slip out of your hands.
- I give tennis lessons many times a week and love this grip.
- While they aren’t the tackyest on the market, they stay pretty consistent as they wear down so they last longer.
- Bulk packaging helps reduce the cost as the local store 3 packs were almost double the cost per wrap.
- It is tacky but not over tacky and just comfortable in your hands.
- I bought my second bag after running out on the first order.
- Surprised to find out that all the overgrips inside the bag are actually ‘HEAD’ brand, even though the small tape around the overgrip is ‘Wilson’.
- We are very disappointed because we were looking to buy the Wilson brand.
- Not sure where the problem started, but not good to customer.
- It has the right amount of tackiness to provide a good grip without having to hold the racquet tightly.