Two-layer trekking tent, designed for three people. Convenience-the dimensions of the expanded tent allow for a comfortable rest for 3 people.
Good technical parameters-the use of modern and durable materials (Polyester, fiberglass)
and an additional sealing coat ensures waterproofness and preservation of practical values of the tent for a long time. Low weight-a tent of just 4 kg, which makes it easy to carry during the expeditions. PURPOSE: Overnight in the area, during a mountain climbing.
– Number of layers: 2
– Number of people: 3
– Tropic Polyester 185T 68D
– water resistance 3000 mm
– floor: watertight PE foil (120 g / m2)
– frame: fiberglass 8.5 mm
– external dimensions 330x240x132cm
– internal dimensions bedroom: 185x220x120 cm
– weight: 4kg
– vestibule: 2
– entries: 2
– floor in the vestibules
– fluorescent offshoots
– 6 pockets inside
North Star Sports Sub-Zero black & Coyote Minus 15 W/Comp Stuff Sack Sleeping Bag
- F (-17°C) COMFORT LIMIT RATING: Average man can sleep comfortably.
- F (-9°C) COMFORT RATING: Average standard woman can sleep comfortably.
- TRIPLE LAYER CONSTRUCTION: Fully synthetic hydrophobic silicone air core fill material selected for high compression to maximum loft characteristics.
- OVERSIZED MUMMY – Fits the tall and the small, the hefty and the hungry with an overall size of 86″ X 36″ X 24″ and a large boxed foot area.
- Oversize designed mummy bag accommodates most sizes of people.
- With a survival temperature down to -15°F (-26°C) this bag is great for 3 season camping.
- Hollow fiber silicone fill material has excellent compression to loft expansion characteristics creating an excellent thermal barrier for the weight.
- Richly colored rip-stop shell fabric is soft to the touch and rugged enough to last a lifetime.
- Advanced thermal insulation elements like a full-length zipper draft tube, chest baffle, and hood baffle, keep the heat around your body.
- A jumbo two-way, self-repairing #10 zipper is easy to grab with its extended reflective fabric pull tabs.
- Sub Zero Bags’ mantra of Buy It For Life extends into every thread in our sleeping bag – each stress point is box stitched and edges are always double-stitched – it is built to last.
- Product zipped-up dimensions are 86” long by 36” wide by 24” tall with gusset sidewalls.
- Durable compression stuff pack with a drawstring closure and a buckle clipped flip-over cap is included.
- Its fairly bulky when rolled up but you need plenty of fill in a winter bag.
- Big difference in quality and features between this and a competitors similarly priced winter bag I tried out.
- This one has a large YKK zipper that unzips from both ends and better materials.
- Update: Slept outdoors with this bag over the weekend with low of 13 degrees Fahrenheit.
- He’s up at deer camp at the moment and says he’s toasty warm and very comfortable when he’s in it.
- Should be perfect for those camping nights when the temps dip into the upper 30s and lower 40s.
- Won’t get the chance to really test it out until this spring.
- The bag is fairly puffy and takes up more room when stuffed than my husband’s North Face, but his bag isn’t rated as low as this one.
- It about 8 inches tall when it’s laying down, more than double an average bag.
- It’s not heavy, it’s about 2 pounds heavier than a bag from Walmart or something.
- It’s a little large for a backpacker if you have an internal frame.
- Mine is external so no big deal, I don’t think I’d even notice the difference.
- I live in Wisconsin and freeze in a normal bag in the spring and fall.
- Im heavy weight with a barrel shape and pretty short 5″1 to boot it.
- This is my first mummy bag so for me it felt like i was being wrapped with a really poofy blanket.
- It is definitely warm, I had to unzip the lower part the whole night.
- This bag was really good with temperature even without the sleeping mat.
- It got down to single digits that’s all I know and I stayed warm and had enough space in a hammock.
- Contacted vendor and Doug sent me a new bag and said to just donate old bag to charity.
- Only reason not 5 star is you can’t zip two bags together; zippers are not designed that way.
- Bummer but a real good single bag for hunting and fishing.
- It was below 10 degrees that night and I slept totally warm and toasty.
- Had to lose the sweet pants and shirt sometime in the night.