Popular cast iron loads for strength exercises. Durability and aesthetic appearance, good quality of the product, which will serve you for many years, are characteristic of the load of iron, which are necessary in the equipment of home gyms.
Their relatively small thickness allows the foundation of many discs on the neck.
Weight 1 pc. load-10 kg
Hole diameter-3.1 cm
Outer diameter-28 cm
CAP Barbell 2-Inch Olympic Grip Plate
- It makes an exceptional addition to your weight lifting routine.
- This allows the user to safely lift and load the plate onto the bars and other equipment.
- Additionally, it has a semi-gloss finish and convenient grips for added control.
- The weight is clearly marked with a contrasting silver color.
- This CAP 2 in Olympic Grip Plate fits on all 2 in Olympic style weightlifting bars, along with many other machines.
- The grips on these are smooth and make them comfortable to lug around with one hand (or for farmer’s walk).
- Every time I pick it up it stays up until I put it down and then it stays down.
- The paint is a little sloppy on them but it doesn’t bother us since we didn’t get them to look at.
- I have had no issues with these plates, and they’re very easy to pick up with the grip holes.
Marcy 3-Tier Dumbbell Rack Multilevel Weight Storage Organizer for Home Gym
- Made from commercial-grade steel, its durable frame can withstand heavy loads while resisting damage from intensive use over time.
- DURABLE POWDER-COATED FINISH – Reinforced with a strong powder coating, this versatile dumbbell holder boasts a sturdy construction that won’t be easily tarnished even by the heaviest gear.
- Its matted surface effectively resists scratches and scuffs.
- COMPACT AND SPACE-SAVING DESIGN – This weight rack has an ergonomically designed structure featuring a compact three-tier storage space and an angled design, allowing you to place the rack in any part of your gym for easy equipment accessibility.
- MULTI-LEVEL STORAGE FOR FREE WEIGHTS – Store your dumbbells in a designated space that you can easily access while keeping things organized in your home gym!
- This rack stand features a 3-tiered storage space designed to accommodate dumbbells of all sizes.
- RUBBERIZED FEET FOR STABILITY – A functional addition to your gym, this free weight organizer features rubberized feet that protect your floor from scratches.
- It also absorbs shock during re-stocking, preventing the rack from sliding.
- The Marcy 3 Tier Dumbbell Rack is the perfect equipment for you.
- It has three angled tiers that fit various dumbbell sizes and styles and is made with a sturdy steel frame with a powder coat finish.
- This heavy duty equipment allows you to store and organize your dumbbells; whether cast iron or solid steel conveniently.
- The Marcy 3 Tier Dumbbell Rack boasts an ergonomic design and commercial-grade steel construction.
- The DBR-86 3-tier Dumbbell Rack from Marcy offers an easy way to keep your dumbbells organized.
- Reap the benefits of fat-burning and muscle-building training in the comfortable environment of your home gym!
- Managing space in your gym will be easy as your cooldown routine with this ultra-functional dumbbell organizer.
- Regardless of your intended usage, the Marcy dumbbell storage rack makes weights organization easy, allowing you to focus on the heavy lifting and not the clean up!
- It effectively resists sweat and moisture to help prevent rust buildup over time, making this equipment reliable and long-lasting.
- The welded frame also provides enhanced stability, giving you a storage space that won’t collapse even under heavy loads.
- This versatile storage equipment features an ergonomically designed construction with three storage trays for your free weights.
- The trays accommodate steel and cast-iron dumbbells of multiple sizes.
- Its compact and low-profile design facilitates easy placement of the rack in any part of your fitness area.
- Maximize your purchase and get the perfect investment for your home gym with this package.
- Invest in this equipment rack and experience the comfort of working out in a clutter-free home gym.
- Took all of 15 minutes to put it together using one tool (pictured below) a #16 socket.
- I’ve included pictures of the packaging and pieces and installed in my garage.
- Being that it is in my garage I have not noticed any type of unwanted smell and has done a very fine job of just looking good while holding our weights.
- I might buy another one if my weight collection increases!
- For this price point, purchasing this rack is a no-brainer.
- I did follow advice from previous posts, as pictured, and installed the bottom brackets on each row inverted.
- The reason for this is to avoid any accidental pinch when placing weights back on the rack.
- This DOES NOT affect the integrity of the rack and as you can see does not affect the look.
- I have NO disclaimer – I bought this out of my own pocket and am receiving absolutely nothing for this review, just another satisfied customer!<
- Fits multiple sizes & types (simple change in assembly configuration).
- Easy assembly — best to bang on the hard rubber feet with a mallet.
- Can fit range of neoprene / rubber or hex dumbells, small to large, with some flips to the orientation of the rails.
- Easy to peel off big model numbers/letters for a cleaner look.
- As other reviews have noted, the the orientation of the cross bars in the instructions seems not the best for access / finger crunching or fitting a variety of types of weights.
- Found that putting the lip of the front rail facing front, instead of inside/back, works best.
- For large hex weights, facing that front rail upside down makes them easier to get & replace without catching a finger.
- Also agree with other reviewers that assembling with nut on top makes it a bit easier, and doesn’t really change the appearance.
- It was shipped in good condition, arrived early, and all the parts were inside.
- I recommend adding light weights on the rails prior to tightening the bolts.
- The bolts themselves appear to be commercial or industrial grade.
- I have my bigger boys on the lower two tiers, and a couple of kettlebells on the top tier with CAPs #25.
- There is room for the 2 sets of the larger dumbbells on each tier, ie.
- Sorry for the pictures being rotated, they are vertical/horizontal in their respective folder).
- I have the bottom tier that I put my yoga block and some extra barbell weights.
- Ideally would be slightly longer to hold 5-50LB DB set on one rack (why removed 1 star).
- Dumbbells fit securely on rack while taking up a limited amount of floor space being 3 tired.
- As many others suggested – I flipped the lower rail on each level “up side down” to decrease the potential pinch point of the DB handle to the rail.
- The top rail still easily holds all DB sizes preventing them from sliding down.
- I needed to remove the plastic caps from the end of the side supports for the rail to fit “upside down” and the bolt align to secure.
- Even when fully loaded rack felt very secure with no bend or movement.
- Paint finish arrived in good condition (mine were a very dark grey) – the product logo labels were easily removed (wish the company would make a smaller more professional logo label).
- The stadium effect of the tiers will make it easy to access/return weights on lower tiers.
- All of the pieces are nicely finished off without rough edges.
- I didn’t have any problem with the shipping it came boxed up with several straps all around to contain everything.
- All parts came individually wrapped in plastic and all of my end caps came already installed except the four foot caps.
- I had to use a rubber mallet to help put those tight caps on all the way.
- I am slow and methodical when I do things so it took me a little over an hour to assemble.
- One thing that was strange about the instructions was the “strong recommenation that two or more people be used to assemble it”.
- I took the suggestion of several other reviewers to place the front racks on each tier upside down to guard against pinched fingers.
- All of the holes lined up perfectly so no problems with that.
- Like others have said just put the nuts and bolts on all of the racks without tightening until you have it all assembled then tighten them all up.
- It nicely holds my new and budding collection of dumbbells.