THORN-fit utility loop is a tape that can be attached to a gale or post to attach powerband gums.
Thanks to this, the rubber will not be exposed to disadvantages on unevenness and sharp edges.
The Strap Utility Strap allows you to train with the powerband gums even if the anchor point is unreliable or it could damage the rubber coating.
Additional covers placed on the belt ensure easy and quick disassembly of the rubber.
Range of use
training with gum power band, outdoor training, travel
– length: 63cm
– width: 25mm
– it can combine several powerband gums
– easy to tie and bind
– increases the viability of gum powerband
– small and easy to transport
– color: black
adidas Men’s Energy Cloud m Running Shoe
- The air mesh upper is breathable and has a sock-like fit, while a cloudfoam midsole provides responsive cushioning for plush comfort.
- They are lightweight without feeling flimsy, and the uppers are extremely breathable, so they’re great for spring/summer.
- The “Cloudfoam” absorbs impact without being too soft/squishy, and I can feel a difference in my joints when running in these compared to shoes with harder, firmer soles.
- My foot’s somewhere between narrow and medium, and these fit a bit snugly, so they may not work for people with wider feet.
- Be careful when wearing these in rainy or wet conditions, especially when new!
- I’m not sure if it’s some sort of treatment on the sole or just the texture, but when I first got them, they were slippery on wet asphalt and painted concrete.
- The grip did improve after a few runs on dry sidewalks, though.
- Also, because the uppers are so breathable, you’ll feel things like puddles or dew on the grass, but the good news is they dry quickly.
- Purchased the same size, but these were much smaller than my Neos.
- My big toe had about 1/2 inch less space and my pinky toes were bulging out the side when compared to my original Neos.
- Ordering a size 10 to see if that will relieve some of the pressure.
- Also noted that the Cloudfoam footbed is drastically thinner than in the Neos.
- The foot beed in these are called Cloudfoam Orthotics, so not sure if that has a different function than my previous Cloudfoam footbed.
- Still comfortable, but nowhere near as soft and “cloudfoamy” as the others.
- Love the all rubber outsole compared to the foamlike outsole on the Neos though.
- Cushioning breaks down too quickly and the insole slides forward throughout the day.
- Also, if you like to try to slip your feet into your shoes while they are tied, the cushioning on the back of the heels of these breaks down very easily.
- I have avoided Adidas for a while and I thought I’d give them a chance on this one.
- I don’t lace up the last eyelet and this helps the shoe not being so tight and hard to lace up and for me the toe box is fine without laces extending down into it.
- The shoes are somewhat narrow for my feet but overall, fits as expected.
Ok so my feet hurt wearing this I guess because my feet are too thick.
- I loosened the shoe laces but the threading is too tight and my feet hurt.I guess these aren’t for people with big feet.
- All of the local stores only have the cheap Champion brand which are really not the best.
- Fit well, good quality (I mean, despite them all being made in Asia, Adidas is really good).
- In Texas, the ground in most soccer pitches is baked clay and ridiculously hard.
- These shoes have enough grip on the hard packed ground to pivot, turn and take off – and – are well fitting enough to let me control the ball and shoot.
- It’s been a pleasure to have the extra padding on the souls when I run and play soccer; as opposed to traditional cleats or turf boots.
- Pain in the knees, hips and ankles is greatly reduced after playing in these shoes.
- A word of notice, I do wrap my ankles in supportive tape when I wear these to play soccer.
- I’ve been running on a treadmill for about a month and have noticed my knees and lower back have been killing me lately.
- I’ve been wearing indoor soccer shoes and I figured that might be the issue.
- I just ran today for 2 miles and have absolutely no pain!
- Not only do I have no pain after the run, but while I was running my feet were considerably more cushioned than with my old pair.
- Oh also they look pretty damn cool, so that’s nice too.
- Good for walking(I try to put in 5 miles a day) and for light sports.
Yayoshow Portable Folding Utility Shovel Survival Spade Multitool for Camping Hiking Backpacking Fishing Trench Entrenching Tool Car Emergency
- Outdoor multifunction shovel,set shovel,dig,cut,saw,fork,survival whistle,glass hammer,flint,thorns and other 16 kinds of functions in one!This is an essential good helper for your car outdoors,fishing,donkey into the mountains,tents,travel.
- Outdoor multifunction shovel,set shovel,dig,cut,saw,fork,survival whistle,glass hammer,flint, thorns and other 16 kinds of functions in one!This is an essential good helper for your car outdoors,fishing,donkey into the mountains,tents,travel.