The Ultra 2.0 skipping rope is an extremely technical and durable product.
Aluminum handles finished with rotating, bearing heads are equipped with steel balls with a grommet in which the cable end is set.
Thanks to this construction, the rope moves freely in several planes, significantly improving training and allowing for ultra-fast performance of water. Rope jump rope was equipped with a radelked structure, thanks to which the skipping rope will not come out of your hand even during long training.
The Ultra 2.0 skipping rope is even lighter, more precisely finished. The recruitment is more ergonomic, it fits better in the hand during training and has been remodeled in such a way as to increase the swing while jumping double unders. Range of use skipping by skakanke, double-unders, criss-cross
– the length of the radled handle: 12.2 cm (total length: 14.5 cm)
– aluminum handles with moving bearing heads
– Diameter of the handles: 14mm
– diameter of steel cable: 3mm (bold diameter for better swing)
– length of steel cable: 3 meters
– adjustable length of the cable
– transparent red protective cover to protect against abrasion
– bag for skipping rope (preventssplice and damage to the link)
– weight: 127g (along with the link)
Car Stickers & Decals – M-Sport Grille Grill Vinyl Strip Sticker Decal E46 German Flag – Bare Lattice Airstrip Flight Grillwork Disrobe Gummed Label Comic Down Opencut Opencast – 1PCs
Under Armour Men’s UA HeatGear Armour Printed Compression Leggings
- Keeping the wearer cool, comfortable and dry throughout their training.
- Affording the garment its adaptability through varying degrees of motion, the 4-way stretch composition grants unrestricted movement and unlocks an amazing range of motion, removing possible distraction whilst training.
- Complete with anti odour technology the garment remains fresher, for longer.
- I am a field adjuster so I get on allot of roofs when it is cold.
- I wear these under under amour golf pants and these do the trick on the really cold days.
- The are also much cheaper than the cold gear long underwear and much more comfortable.
- While working out, walking, running they keep my legs cool and allow flexibility.
- They are perfect for a morning run when its cool outside.
- I wear them in the winter underneath my workout shorts to provide an extra layer of warmth for my legs.