Expanded block Climbing Technology Orbiter H with three rollers works great in rope systems.
The perfect quality of bearings ensure exceptionally smooth work.
A triple block created for high-altitude and rescue work. It is ideally suited when creating rope systems when lifting a heavier weight. Precise workmanship ensures total maximum reliability. Block pads are made of light alloys and anodized, which increases their lifespan. The optimum shape, protruding beyond the rollers, affects the reduction of rope wear during use.
The covers are movable allowing for efficient installation of the whole.
The upper hole in the block Climbing Technology Orbiter L allows you to attach two rifles and the bottom one, providing a great versatility.
This model has been equipped with ball bearings ensuring high efficiency (96%)
All this works smoothly and guarantees high reliability.
The block is produced in the Italian Climbing Technology factory. CE: 0333 For ropes: Up to 13 mm EN: 12278: 2007 Individually test.: Ball bearing: Ball Material: UIAA lightweight: V Weight: approx. 470 g Dimensions: approx. 139 x 78 x 70 mm Durability: 45 kN (7.5-7.5-7.5-7.5-7.5-7.5 kN)
Brand: Climbing Technology
FlatGrip Technora 900 Degree 19kN 8mm x 11 feet Prusik Cord with termination system Made In USA
- N (4315 lbs) MBS (nearly twice as much as other prusik cords in the market).
- Our unique termination system (included) allows you to cut and bond the sheath to the core before you tie the knots.
- This versatile kernmantle composite rope has a high abrasion resistant Technora cover rated at 900 degrees with a polyester core.
- The construction of the cord allows it to flatten out providing more surface area, which means more gripping power.
- A rough length estimate for tandem prusik cords are 53 inches (without knots) and 65 inches ( without knots) which equals 118 inches, just shy of 11 feet.
- The 11 feet being sold in this package should be sufficient to create your own single or tandem prusik cords for most variations used.
- The correct length for each prusik cord is determined by the size of your pulley.
- Your small length prusik cord should nest up against the pulley with about 1/2″ of space.
- The longer prusik should be about 5 inches from the bottom of the smaller one.
- Mountaineering, rock climbing, industrial work and rescue are inherently dangerous.
- Any person involved in these activities must obtain qualified instruction of the proper use of these products prior to using them.
- Any person using these products is responsible for their own actions/decisions.
Colorful Disco Block Men’s Mesh Running Shoes Sneakers Breathable Athletic Workout Fitness Sports Shoes Trainers
- Upper Material:Mesh
Our Shoes Are Made With Superior Mesh,and A Hardwearing Gum Rubber Sole, Comfortable And Safe, Suitable For Spring, Summer, Autumn And Winter
There May Be Variation In Color Of The Item Pictured Due To Lighting And Computer Monitor Setting.