SMJ skateboard truck in white.
The set contains two pieces.
The kit includes four nuts.
– Width: 60 mm
– Hardness of underlays: 98 A
Skateboard Truck Rebuild Kit Bushings Washers Pivot Cups For 2 Trucks
- I was experiencing a lot of wobble when I went down hills even with some hard name brand bushings I purchased so I needed something a lot more stiff so I decided to give these a try and I am super satisfied.
- I now have little to no wobble going down hills at fast speed which makes me feel a whole lot better so I don’t bust my face haha.
- If you’re looking for little to no movement for your ride I recommend these!<
- My niece had a relatively cheap board from Target which would not turn due to its extremely stiff bushings.
- After replacing them with these rebuild bushings, the board turns great.
- My only complaint is that these bushings did nothing in terms of getting her to wear her helmet.
- Nice kid, but jeez do you really think you are always right?
- Do you think I might have a little more experience than you?
- She tried to ride it and the rotted bushings crumbled and fell out.
- The pivot bushings were a bit too big for my odd trucks but that is probably just a me thing, and I made it work.
- The trucks are 1988 hi-tech trucks off an old Vision board, if that tells you anything.
- Saved me a bundle peacing a kit together showed up in 2 days kid was back on the board that weekend.
- Didn’t fix my board, though, turns out I need new trucks.
- Easy to install and my classic longboard is rolling again.
- I only weigh145 pounds and if you don’t land flat on all 4 wheels they will squeeze out the side of the washer and get stuck.