Skateboards from SMJ Sport. Made of the highest quality materials while maintaining extraordinary care with details.
available in black colors-painted model,
– axis span: 198 mm
– height: 65 mm
– elastics: 98A
Havoc 5.0 Skateboard Trucks
- Jessup Griptape Colors griptape for skateboards and more: Pack of 4 …
- Offered in both skateboard and longboard molds, and a variety or colors, you’ll find a pair that’s perfect for you!
- Strong, durable, and lightweight, these trucks are the always the right choice!
- Whether you are on a tight budget or you focus more on the deck, Havoc is always a good choice!
- Using the same aluminum alloy as some of the higher-priced brands, Havoc will work just a good at a fraction of the price!
- Using their signature mold, these trucks are designed with the skater in mind!
- It does feel a bit odd because if I push it down one direction, it doesn’t fully return to the original straight position.
- So I can’t keep any wheels on these trucks, how can I use them?<
- The only reason I didn’t give a five star is because I don’t know how long they will hold up.
- They are sturdy and seem like they will last a good long time.
- Kingpin is long, will experience bite as others have stated.
- I love how my board runs now especially with the REDS in them.
LONGBOARD Skateboard TRUCKS COMBO set w/ 71mm WHEELS + 9.675″ Polished / Black trucks Package by Yocaher
- HD7 Reverse Kingpin Trucks offer more grip and stability.
- Bearings: (8x) Ritalin Abec 5 Chrome Bearings come pre-lubed with synthetic oil.
- Risers: (2x) Prevent wheel bite by increasing the distance between the wheels and the deck with our Black ¼” Riser Pads.
- It also reduces strain on your board by preventing the trucks from being in direct contact with the deck.
- I’ve only gotten two hours of riding in, I’ve seen some reviews about the wheels chipping, but they seem pretty sturdy to me.
- Great amount of softness to them, but still sturdy enough.
- One minor flaw is that once I got the kingpin tightened just the way I wanted it, the washers by the bushings started rattling.
- I really don’t mind, some new bushings would probably fix the problem, but some people might get annoyed by it (like the types of uptight people that leave 1 star reviews for products that they claim “promote drug use.” I’m sorry, I’ll be nice now.)
Haven’t ridden in about 15 years and I was cruising parking lots at my job with very few problems within 30 minutes cause of these awesome suckas.
- I’m a security guard, please don’t tell my boss I was skating on the job.
- It’s not wonderful, of course, but it is undoubtedly one of the cheapest, easiest and fastest ways to get your longboard road-worthy.
- Mine came with a free sticker (yay!)
The bearings don’t roll as well as my other ABEC-7s.
- They’re also incredibly difficult to get into the wheels, and I ended up denting the inside piece on several trying to wedge them in with the skate tool.
- The screws aren’t long enough to go through the board, risers and trucks.
- I have to get longer screws before I can put on the risers and I’m getting wheel bite until then.
- The trucks are easily adjustable by tightening or loosening the kingpin.
- They can withstand going over countless pebbles, and other nuisances with ease.
- They aren’t hard like a street skateboard but they aren’t completely soft, they’re in the middle which is awesome :).
- They aren’t the slowest, and they’ll get you where you want to be.
- Of course there are better bearings than this Ex: Bones Reds, Oust Moc 7 bearings.
- I would definitely recommend this to anybody that doesn’t want to spend loads of cash on wheels and such, and still get an amazing product.
- I loved the color of the wheels, and to be honest I had no idea what I was getting into.
- Years ago I told myself I was going to buy myself a long board.
- This dream was crushed once I visited a custom board shop.
- I knew I could get a cheap board online, at the department store, or at the local mall.
- Everything about the trucks, wheels, and parts was everything I needed.
- It was a small learning curve to install properly but it was goer lived and I was off riding.
- They were to small, so I had to buy some longer screws.
- My kids love the board, and now they are asking for longboards to ride and hang out which is pretty cool.
- After searching high and low regarding price, I think this is a good buy.
- I have made 4 long boards by hand, and have reordered these wheels for every one because of some key reasons.
The trucks feel real and solid, and have held up to being grinded on metal and left out in the rain.
- I am able to do 180 slides on them, but I don’t think they are made for sliding.
- The bolts and screws and such hold up as well as any other, nothing special there.
- I would reccommend spraying these with some zep45 if they start to slow or rust (I have left these out countless times in the rain, zep takes care of anything) which you can buy at a home depot.
- Also, if you scrub the wheels, the “yocaher” logo comes off pretty easily, which can be good or bad.
- I’d say if you are building a longboard, there is no better setup than these for the price.
- Make sure to play with the king pin to make it turn how you want.
- I think if I was serious or rode several miles a day I would go with something of higher quality but this is a great cheep option for beginners like me.
- The ones that came with the trucks were hard plastic that didn’t allow for any give on the trucks and made carving impossible.