Thanks to these men’s football shoes, you will keep the highest energy level until the last minute of the match. Made of organic leather, they have a flexible ENERGYSLING insert at the front of the foot and the sole TRAXION ™ TF, which provides speed on turf fields.
Adidas Impact Wrestling Shoe – Mens
- And they will leave our warehouse usually in less than one business day.
- The Impact has an advanced outsole concept and combines it with a seamless upper construction.
- The upper is made of two parts: Synthetic leather on the forefoot for more breathability and no grip for the opponent.
- The heel is made of breathable mesh and a maximum-grip outsole gives you the foundation you need.
- The same thing happened to my wife with a pair of sunglasses.
- These shoes started peeling and falling apart pretty quickly.
- We stopped by Wrestle Mart in Orange County and got great shoes for competitive pricing.
- I think it is actually rubber, but doesn’t have grip like you want a wrestling shoe to have.
- I have been an Asics guy (I also love the Nike Freek) my whole life, and this is a shoe that belongs right up there with any elite shoe.
- They are also just as wide as any other wrestling shoe and perhaps a bit wider than Nikes.
- My grandson has worn them and has won several wrestling championships .
- The bottoms ripped and the seam around shoes came apart.
- My son is on the wrestling team and he wore them only a few times (7 or 8) and the sole of the shoe is coming apart.
- Wore out and are unwearable 1/3 into wrestling season (sole is worn).
- My son has never had a wrestling shoe wear out before the season was over.