Universal car voltage and voltage adapter CAR UNIVERSAL POWER ADAPTER 12V MT6250 is a perfect solution for motorized laptop users. Compatible with the most popular types of car lighters. Just connect the power supply directly to the cigarette lighter socket. During a trip, when you often do not have access to an electrical outlet, the car cigarette lighter socket can be one of the power sources for your notebook or you can use it to charge empty batteries.
The device fits most (over 1000 models)
– Variable-voltage universal power supply for portable computers
– 7 tensions: 15, 16, 18, 19, 20, 22, 24V
– Current: 4.5A, 90W
– Input voltage: 12V, compatibility in the most popular types of car lighters
– Fuse for the voltage switch to prevent unexpected switching
– 8 durable and changeable power plugs
– Compatible with over 1000 models of laptops and notebooks from companies: Compaq / HP, Sony, Toshiba, Acer, Dell, Fujitsu-Siemens, IBM, NEC and other
– Dimensions: 90x60x33mm
– Weight: 188g
Marine Headunit Receiver Speaker Kit – In-Dash LCD Digital Stereo w/ AM FM Radio System 6.5’’ Waterproof Cone Speakers (4) MP3/USB/SD Readers Aux Input Single DIN & Remote Control – Pyle PLMRKT14BK
- The speaker is pack with 4-ohm impedance rating, 20 oz.
- You’ll have the ability to connect and stream audio from all of today’s latest devices (like smartphones, tablets and MP3 players).
- Digital audio file support allows you to stream your MP3 music playlists, while having quick access to the front panel control center and digital LCD display screen.
- Upgrade your marine vehicle and watercraft sound system with the Pyle Stereo Receiver & Waterproof Speaker Kit.
- It’ll turn on long enough to say hello then turns around and says goodbye and won’t turn back on.
- The product came in a week and upon inspection, looked like any car stereo.
- I wanted the “marine” radio as my truck is specifically designed as an “mud bogging” truck with rubber floor, water proof interior but not the radio or speakers, which died due to water damage.
- I am very satisfied with this product, priced perfect for an after market replacement.
- Angry that I waited so long to install now I’m stuck with it.
- Completed installation yesterday and system seems to be working well.
Buy Marine Headunit Receiver Speaker Kit – In-Dash LCD Digital Stereo w/ AM FM Radio System 6.5’’ Waterproof Cone Speakers (4) MP3/USB/SD Readers Aux Input Single DIN & Remote Control – Pyle PLMRKT14BK here $80.99
NCAA Virginia Tech Hokies Auto Sun Shade
- Great way to cool your car while showing your team pride.
- It maybe due to the heat here is Arizona or maybe poor quality materials used.
- Either way, would NOT buy again and would NOT recommend.
- The autoshades I buy at Walmart at least get me through the summer before they start falling apart.
- Maybe it would hold up in Phili, but not in Southern California.
- Already the gray fabric material around the edges, has deteriorated because of the heat.
- It’s totally crumbling and coating the dash with gray bits of debris.
- When I took the shade out to knock it on the ground, major amounts of debris filled the driveway.
- They lasted for about 5 years, before the creased areas would tear.
- But I don’t remember any of them shedding major amounts of material like this.
- He put it in his (quite old) honda accord and it does not fit properly at all.
- I am not sure if its the type of car or what but it is neither long enough and definitely not wide enough (from dash to rearview mirror) , just not a good fit all, and falls down.
- The product itself seems like good quality so gave it 3 stars for that.
- The edges of the sun visor are wrapped in a cheap cloth like material that falls apart very quickly.
- Once it starts to fall apart, small pieces of the cloth get everywhere and make a big mess.
- I’m sure after a short while, the visor itself will begin to come apart without the edges being bound together.
- It only lasted a month before the edging all around the sun shade began falling off and leaving the dashboard full of debris.
- I contacted the seller and their return policy is 30 days.
- I Would have sent back but it was a gift and my husband didn’t tell me and through it away.