Universal variable-voltage power supply for netbooks, with exchangeable terminals, whose parameters enable cooperation with most of this type of computers available on the market.
The device has been equipped with a voltage switch protection, which increases the security of your laptop. 80W NETBOOK UNIVERSAL POWER ADAPTER MT6269 for small dimensions and low weight eliminates the need to carry additional batteries.
– Voltage-universal universal power supply for netbooks 80W
– 7 napiec: 12/15/16/18/19/20 / 24V
– USB-5V for charging mobile devices (smartphone, tablet)
– Power max: 3.75A, 80W
– Overload and short-circuit protection
– Input voltage: 100 ~ 240V, 50 / 60Hz
– 8 durable and variable power plugs
– For 1000 models of laptops and netbooks, e.g. Lenovo, Compaq / HP,
– Sony, Toshiba, Acer, Dell, Fujitsu-Siemens, IBM, NEC and many more.
– Dimensions: 116x51x36mm
– Weight: 231g
Kids Headphones COWIN Bluetooth Headphone Wireless Bluetooth Hat Combined with Removable Headset Hands Free Talking-Red
- LOUD & HD MUSIC EXPERIENCE – Enjoy enhanced music listening experience with advanced digital sound, balanced deep bass, dynamic mid-range, & crystal clear high note while staying warm, delivered by high performance stereo loudspeaker driver.
- ONE SIZE FIT ALL & UNIVERSAL WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY – Stretchable high quality knit material to fit all sizes and shapes.
- You can get 18 month warranty and life friendly customer service.
- Built-in microphone let you pick up calls directly and hands free talking
2) Combined with excellent sound quality stereo speakers;
3) The headphones are removable, convenient for beanie washing;
4) One size beanie fit most heads.
- Left the reindeer on for Xmas, popped it off very easily with a couple snips after the holidays, and now I am just a Viking with questionable colour sense.
- Actual bluetooth phones are pretty good, a little bulkier than some of the newer grown-up options, but connects with my Galaxy S7 no issues and does calls just fine.
- Scares the heck out of my cats, they do not understand the horns at all.
- We bought 3 of these for our 3 little boys and it was so convenient not having any wirings as they play and watch movie on their tablets in the plane.
- Bought 2 for both my girls and they love wearing them and listening to music on there tabs.
- Was super surprised at how low the cost was for how well made they are.
- It can get pretty loud and he loves that its a hat with bluetooth no wires to mess with and can use the music from your phone.
- So I say pluses all around she did get it for Christmas so she’s had it for almost 4 months and its holding up good no rips and still works.
- Clear quality.I like the materials the hat is made of and the color is a spot-on match with the picture shown.
- I live in Minnesota and wanted to wear a warm hat when outdoors but still be able to answer my cell phone.
- I wish the sound would be louder when I am listening to a book or my music.
Pyle PLMR19W Stereo Radio Headunit Receiver, Aux (3.5mm) MP3 Input, USB Flash & SD Card Readers, Remote Control, Weatherband, Single DIN (White)
- The single DIN universal standard comes loaded with features like AM/FM radio with 30 presets, USB flash drive reader, SD memory card reader and Aux (3.5mm) input connector jack.
- You’ll have the ability to connect and stream audio from all of your favorite devices (smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, etc.).
- Digital audio file support allows you to stream your MP3 files — while you have quick access to the front panel control center and digital LCD display screen.
- Control it all with the included wireless remote control.
- Add convenient and versatile audio playback ability with the Pyle PLMR19W stereo radio headunit receiver system.
- It’s got an AM/FM radio to listen to music the traditional way — or step into the 21st century with USB and SD cards.
- Simply load your MP3s onto a USB stick or SD card, and listen to your favorite music at sea.
- For security and protection, detach the faceplate and store it in the included case.
- There’s no need to burn a ton of CDs with all your music or rely on the radio — just bring your player and your favorite playlists!
- Or, use a music-playing app on your smartphone, like Pandora or Spotify.
- Fully Equipped with Power and Wireless Remote This head unit is rated at 4 x 50 watts, so each speaker has plenty of independent power.
- And it comes with everything you’ve come to expect from a modern head unit, including loudness/EQ settings and a 30 radio station memory.
- The LCD screen is backlit in a cool, modern blue, and shows relevant track info.
- A wireless remote control means you can change tracks without having to get up.
- Always Be In The Know With Weatherband The PLMR19W’s radio unit is equipped with weatherband, so you’ll always know what’s coming out there on the sea.
- Get Your Sound How You Want It Now you can tweak the sound to your exact specifications using the PLMR19W’s built-in equalizer controls.
- With the ability to adjust the bass, treble, fader, and balance to your liking, you’ll get your sound how you want it.
- Easy to Mount & Install The PLMR19W is easy to install.
- Included with your kit are installation instructions, mounting brackets & hardware, plus wires.
- And I thought “be reasonable”, don’t go crazy with a super-fancy boat sound system.
- Super-cool if your wife is a worrier (which mine might be).
- Lots of buttons, full control over the speakers, plus can tune the sound with an equalizer.
- Supports 4 speaker outputs and provides 4×50 (200Watts I think) output.
- Plus you can cable-connect (headphone jack) your favorite device (iphone/android/etc).
- Unit came with instructions, all the wiring was labeled, and it dropped right in to replace the old antiquated system.
- Literally dropped it in, connected it to my (brand new) Kicker waterproof speakers (also from AMZ) and had it cranked up and rocking in less than 2 hours.
- And that includes iced tea breaks with 100-degree South Texas weather.)
I am happily/unexpectedly surprised.
- Kudos to the folks at Pyle for a great little radio with a ton of features.
- Interfacing could be a little easier, remote works reasonably well.
- Overall, achieved the goal of getting rid of a standard CD player and moved our old boat into the 21st century.
- USB feature is easy to play, once you figure out how to change it over, although I can’t figure out the order in which the folders play.
- This unit does not have bluetooth (which I was aware of), but the 3mm headphone jack should work fine without draining my phone battery when that’s our input.
- Didn’t want to spend a lot on another unit to have the same thing happen.
- Have had it on our boat for a couple of months now, and works fine.
- Does not have the exact same quality power output as the Sony, but a nice unit for the price.
- If you’re looking for something inexpensive for recreational use with nice features this one is for you.
- I’m satisfied with my purchase, and don’t have any complaints.
- There are several websites that state that this is a CD-R player.
- I can assure you that there is NO CD player on this unit.
- I also found one owners manual that stated how to remove the detachable face.
- The first thing I noticed when I pulled it out of the box is that it is extremely light.
- I’m thinking cheaply made) it may be however that it just doesn’t have a cd player in there to weigh it down i don’t know.
- After a couple days of use, I have decided that it is pretty cheaply made, the volume knob is grinding and i can feel considerable resistance on parts of the rotation.
- Another downside I’ve found is that I can’t search tracks or directories in USB mode like I thought I was going to be able to do.
- So now I’ve got like 600 songs on a flash drive plugged into it and the only thing I can do is skip ahead by 1 track or skip ahead by 10 tracks at a time.
- It does list what the song title is and the directory that it’s in but I can’t search through the directories at all.
- There are a couple different owners manuals for this thing.
- One is on pyles website, but it’s different than the one that came with my unit.
- The one on plyles websites gives detailed intructions on how to search through directories, (which doesn’t work) and on my manual there is no indication of how to do so.
- But when i press the button to search for tracks i do get a “trk srch” display, but when i turn the volume knob to actually search through them (as per pyles website) the only thing that happens is the volume goes up 🙂
It seems to be a decent unit for the price.
- I haven’t plugged an sd card in there yet so i can’t comment on that function.
- I purchased this unit mainly for the “marine” aspect of it because it’s going in my jeep wrangler that often sees some stray water inside of the vehicle.
- I now have under 200 songs on the USB stick and it’s working great as long as you don’t use the ‘RANDOM’ track selection, just listen to them one after another.
- I use a program called ‘Bulk Rename Utility’ to randomly sort the music and add a number to the front of the title to get random play in linear order (if that makes since, basically renaming all the music filenames automatically).
- Also it does have a clock but there is no info on how to set it, I found in a manual for another Pyle model that you press and hold the DISP button and then you can set hour, then minute.
- I would send it back if it wasn’t so much trouble to take it out.
- I am going to try a signal booster to see if that helps.