Universal USB microscope MT4096 is an invaluable tool that can be used on various types of presentations, workshop work, training, lessons, lectures, etc. USB interface allows you to connect the microscope to the computer, as a result, the preview of the item will appear on the monitor. For a better viewing effect, the microscope was equipped with 8 bright LEDs with adjustable brightness on the cable.
The approximation is variable and ranges from x50 to x500.
To change the approximation, use the microscope knob. The microscope takes pictures in resolution of 6324x4742ppi (after interpolation)
High, the quality of the sensor, the picture is sharp and contrasting.
The microscope, thanks to its small size, can be put in a bag and taken together with a laptop. Included in the set, professional computer software allows you to take pictures and record movies.
Pictures-Up to 30 megapixels (6324x4742ppi)
Backlight-8 white LEDs
– Video recording: up to 25k / s at 640x480ppi
– Adjusting the light with the potentiometer
NCAA Flashscot Revolution USB Flash Drive
- The metal swivel cover features your favorite University colors on each side.
- This collegiate USB flash drive will work for multiple applications in a variety of Industries.
5millionpixel 400-CAM025 Magnification x300 Sanwa digital microscope
- It is pretty cool but operating instructions are in Asian language.