Glasses have three panes in the set, thanks to which you can use them in different weather conditions, both in sunny and cloudy weather.
The glass can be changed in a few moments. Main advantages:
– They provide 100% protection for UVA, UVB, UVC
– Plastic, cold formed tip of the arms
– Soft nose pads
– Mirror Litemirror reflective light, thus providing total protection against infrared radiation
– Window exchange system
– Window ventilation
In the window set:
– mirror green [S3] – light transmittance 8-18%
– litemirror orange [S1] – light transmittance 43-80%
– clear [S0] – light transmittance 80-100%
Uvex Sportstyle 810 Mirror Sunglasses – 530933
- Featuring the latest curve 10 lens technology these sports glasses offer the best possible view and look at all time.
- It’s like they transferred a lot of their cheap safety glass technology/manufacturing over to their Sport line of eyewear.
- Unfortunately, there is a safety/warning message on the box that says these 810s are not designed for safety use.
- I wonder why that is, considering Oakley’s sold at this same price point are ANSI Z87 rated, and some of them are even ballistic rated under the APEL/MIL-PRF standard.
- These fit fairly well when adjusted properly and are comfortable.
- These lenses have a greenish tint to them and aren’t too bad.
- However, these are way overpriced for what amounts to an inferior pair of sunglasses compared to Oakleys.
- I’d say these 810s are great gas station sunglasses or the ones you find at the lawn mower aisle of a Lowe’s or Home Depot – not at the asking/retail price!<